• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 14, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
Here's a pic of Tom's disc.
83991.jpg

Mr. Hoffman, I have emailed you about the brinly disc. thanks josh

I've got the okay to drop this price to $500 on the 800 if any interest. Also, I would entertain any offers on this 62 Original to move it now too. Email for more info. Both run and cut great. Possible trades?
84015.jpg

84016.jpg

Travis, do you still have the subframe for the 76? If so how much to ship it to Crystal Lake, IL zip is 60012? Thanks Jimmy

I know ive asked this before, but here i go again. I eventually want to put a thru hood air cleaner(taller vertical, like the green or IH machines) How would i attach it to the carb(thought of/suggested to a x82 elbow) and a pipe, but what can i use for filters, filter housin, etc. Id like to use the existin one, but its too big fer what im doin with it, as is the 169 i had thought of usin as well. any ideas?

Charlie-

I don't believe an O air cleaner will bolt to a larger carb than a 7 h.p. one...KT17/M18 carb elbow will do the same...

Complete 3 pt hitch from a 1811. Its been blasted, epoxy primed and painted with ironguard gloss black. $350. plus axual shipping.
84121.jpg

84122.jpg

Matt G.
Ya think!
biggrin.gif

The guy wanted an idea, I gave him one.
If he's gonna fab everything else, fab that too!
And do you honestly think I didn't know that?
whistling.gif

Cub Cadet 149
Tractor includes 42" mower deck and also a 36" snowblower attachment. Tractor runs great and has brand new front tires and steering knuckles. Also includes all the original manuals and the complete set of service manuals. Located 1 hour west of the Twin Cities. I had trouble getting the pictures on here, so e-mail me at [email protected] for pictures. $800
651-336-7429

The Original is SOLD and the 800 pending. Thanks for all the interest.

For sale 14 hp. k. out of a 149, it ran when pulled the only thing missing is the air cleaner
and coil which have already been sold clutch and starter-gen. is there. $150.00

Here are two sides off a 1250 straight, and have odd stripes $50.00 plus shipping.
84292.jpg

**MEMORIAL DAY SPECIAL!!**
I'm tired of taking these two tractors in and out of storage, movin' 'em, trippin' over 'em, and just bein' in the way! So................ the first one who seriously commits to buy the 71 <u>AND</u> the 100, I have posted earlier and get them outta' here buy the end of the Holiday weekend gets them <u>BOTH</u> for $500. Both are ready to work. The 71 just needs a battery. I'm not meeting up with anyone or delivering them. You want 'em come and get 'em.

Need to clean out.
Pair if Quite Line / X82 fenders. Free, first come first serve.

Deck hangers XX7/9. Free, first come first serve.

Fuel tank and fire wall X82. Free ......

Stretch X82 frame with steering pedestal and non ported hydro on cast iron tranny. Has 6X12 diamond turfs.
$25.00 you pick up

Cadet 80 needs carb. work and hydro drained and refilled. Has spare deck.
$50.00 you pick up.

All located in Lisle, Illinois.
Pictures upon request.

Tedd, I'd like photos of the stretched X82 frame please!

I have a Brinly one container planter with row marker for sale. It is good condition. I have several pictures that I can email. It came with a 1976 Cub Cadet 1650 that I purchased from the original owner's wife after he passed away.

This might be just what your looking for. Here's the deal. I'm selling a 1210 (looks like a 682 but 12 horse kohler)$800.00. Looks great new paint, rebuilt kohler, noisy 44 deck. Here's the best part. Come to Fredericksburg, Va to pick it up and get a free 109 complete but not running,I have about 3 decks that are good for parts that will go with them. I have some other parts, hydro pump, 82 series hood, side panels, frame that I could part with if you take these I'll make you a
deal you can't pass up. Email me if your interested.

I sold the planter locally today. Thanks to everyone that showed such an interest in it.

Latest posts

Back