• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 08, 2019

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
irony is looks like a 1100....they came plain as any,with briggs and peerless no less!

Maybe the Grump used a bigger drill motor. I bought a driveshaft from a guy about 60 miles from, wrong length. I know when I unloaded the 149, it moved OK, lift worked OK. Definitely will check the input shaft bearings. I was raised by a mechanic/machinist - ya don't beat on bearings or shafts supported by 'em!

I am figuring that both tractors will need a pretty extensive teardown (I know how to change a pump lol), I assume the complete pedestal will have to come off to get the lines out and run, split the rear end, plus the bell crank/lift assembly.

I've got a 1000 projects for the summer, everything from house painting to residing my garage/workshop to match the big barn, to fixing roof on same building. Plus, the boss (she who has made my life whole again) has a whole list of "nest" things to do, painting, flooring , new steps........ I'm going to use the 129/149 project as a diversion.
feint.gif

All of the rockshaft parts are the same...100%

Pull pump, swap for hydro with lift ports and bolt on the rest. Been there done that 129 to 149 in 1998!

Pedestal stays on, rockshaft stays in.....once hydro is installed the rest is a 2 hour job with center cover and fuel tank removed.

I’m getting an optional front PTO unit for a 70/100 and I need to know the drive belt size. The IH number is 475 595 R1. The PTO unit number is 475 643 R91. The splined shaft or pulley for this option were to be acquired separately from the main unit. The pulley number is 475 638 R1 and the splined shaft number is 475 637 R1.
Any help out there? Thanks in advance.

325430.jpg

Paul T.
Why not just look it up in the Parts Lookup. ;-)
Takes the same belt as the CC-36, CC-42, QA-36, QA-42 3/8" x 28".
325432.jpg

Thanks, Steve! I think I've overthought this ! I'd really like to get the lift in, I've got a box scraper that I' love to use..

New member here. Sorry, still trying to figure out your forum format. Doesn't look like there are actual topic threads?

Anyway, I'm considering buying a CC-Original. What are the chances I can easily load it into a Chevy Colorado with ramps (6' long bed and 44" wide between the wheel wells), or would that be too dicey? It looks like the specs indicate it's 33" wide x 62" long and weighs 475 lbs? I assume the mowing deck should probably be removed first? Thanks for your help.

Brian W., as Charlie says it will fit but I would be concerned about it catching / bottoming out on the mower deck as the front tires progress into the bed. I guess it depends on the break over angle with the ramps.

Back