• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 07, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vichari

displayname
victor l. hari
Times up.
poof.gif

Victor, please add a price or your add will go
poof.gif
Note the rules that are on the main page that I posted below:

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

IH Cub Cadet Classifieds
For the buyin' and sellin' of IH Cub Cadet tractors, attachments and related items.

Ads must include a price. No "Make me an offer" ads.
NO posting of your ebay or craigslist listings.
No Selling for someone else unless you are going to take the responsibility for the transaction and be held liable for it! NO EXCEPTIONS

Posting to the classifieds is NOW FREE!

Ads listed incorrectly will be deleted by the Moderators.<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

For sale: Side panels from a 1210 Cub Cadet. will fit 82 series and others. Excellent shape. Can get pics by this weekend. $50 plus shipping. Contact me by email in my profile. Location: Springville IA.

Also, the 1210 dash has been sold pending payment. The other parts are still for sale.

Cub Cadet 102 for sale.

Solid 42" inch deck. Previous owner converted this machine to quick detach. 4 link chains included. Rebuilt engine 2005. No smoke or oil burning. Has creeper gear.Front and rear lights working fine. Issues- one front tire has a slow leak. Creeper gear detent not working anymore. must hold in position with wire or bungee cord.

Asking $700.00 Located in Upstate NY southeast of Ithaca...

258284.jpg

258285.jpg

email me at [email protected] with questions...

Thanks for looking.

for sale-48" tiller-$750, 60" deck-$600 call 815-265-4579 central Illinois

I have a ih cc 109 that would be good for restoration. Needs carb and battery. Body hood and deck solid. 400 dollars for whole tractor. Must come pick up. Carlisle pa. Email for pics. [email protected]. will also consider yrade. Need a lawn cart, attachments for lawn machine, chainsaw, and firearm reloayed

Man. Not here for a day or so and someone take my place. Oh..BTW that's a steel for a run of the mill tractor with issues. OK you can
poof.gif
this post now.

2 oil pan gaskets for a 10-16 hp kohler $12.00 includes shipping.

2 sets of tail lights.Good shape.$18 includes shipping.

258339.jpg

258340.jpg

more spring cleaning
1 16 x 6.50 x 8 tube ...its new $10.00 shipped
brinly wheel kit for cultivator plus 3 extra standards and keepers $30.00 shipped
258344.jpg

258345.jpg

All parts are sold

Forgot to mention the belt pictured is a long tiller belt for a 100-123 after market belt 30.00 plus shipping

For sale is a Canopy Top for a Cub Cadet 109-169. Probably will fit any wide frame. Was installed on my 109. Includes the mounting brackets. Designed to be removed and installed with ease. Very well made!! Would like $100 for it picked up in St. Louis Mo 63368. Thanks for looking. Please contact me by E-mail at : [email protected]
HIT THE ENTER KEY!
258368.jpg

HIT THE ENTER KEY!
258369.jpg

HIT THE ENTER KEY!
258370.jpg

Cub Cadet 582 Engine (B&S 16hp Opposed)
Runs Great. $175 OBO
Marysville, PA
717-512-4777

Complete running 12 hp Magnum engine out of a 1210 Cub Cadet. No PTO clutch. I bought the tractor and pulled the plug and noticed a new piston in the cylinder...so I believe it has new piston and rings in it. Ran it for 20-30 minutes the other day and it sounds good. Includes carb and starter. Drop in and go minus a PTO. $250 or best offer. Please email me at [email protected]. Located in Springville IA. Will not ship. Thanks!

For Sale:

Brinly Sleeve Hitch 10" Moldboard plow. Some light surface rust on painted beam and plow face and coulter. Good point, plows great. Contact for pics. [email protected]

$150 picked up in Cedar Rapids, IA
This picture is a couple years old the shiney parts are a little less shiney now.
258507.jpg

Latest posts

Back