• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 02, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jerry H., it IS possible to install 2 spring assists! One <FONT COLOR="ff0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="000000">H</FONT> spring assist and one Brinly spring assist. The <FONT COLOR="ff0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="000000">H</FONT> spring assist mounts on the left side. The Brinly spring assist mounts on the right side HOWEVER the Brinly requires that a rear 3 point lift be installed as it mounts to the lift bar. But seeing as the tiller also requires the rear 3 point lift and you have the tiller mounted you should be good to go.
happy.gif

Chip,
I used to just pour a trickle of water down the carb of my '79 turbo capri to clean her out. (BTDT Kraig?) I worked the throttle to keep her running, and put enough water in it to do the job. I may suggest using a windshield washer reservior, pump, hose and nozzle. For added fun, use washer fluid in the tank, as it contains alcohol. After cleaning the engine out, upon teardown, the pistons and valves would be clean... GM mades a 'Top End Engine Cleaner' product... That stuff is amazing... works excellent... HTH

Has anyone ever seen one of these before? A farmer friend of mine gave it to me. The color looks to be Allis Chalmers
56081.jpg

Ok, all I was out tilling for awhile but now the tiller goes OR spins with out being put in the "ON" postion with regards to the PTO. does this mean that the PTO pads are worn & now need adjustment OR does it mean my world is going backwards?

Thnks,
Bri

Matt,

I didn't get to fool with it tonight. But, based on what your saying I suspect I'll need some shop time to figure out how to adjust the pto. This pto is on a 71.

Charlie, You ever see that Cub that Art has with the Haban flail on it? Haven't heard anything from him so I'm gonna continue lookin elsewhere. Do you know if Haban even offered an option for the cubs?

Bren

Brendan B...I can't answer for Charlie but I have...

Myron B
CCSupplyRoom
56110.jpg

Howdy all. Long time no post, been running around like crazy with the family and work.

The old 82 has been giving me fits again. I have gotten real good at pulling the carb and cleaning out the jelly and golden bee bee's. What the heck is this stuff, and where is it coming from????

Myron, Cool! Was begining to think they didn't, been lookin around for a couple of months. Mine is off a bolens but should be the same except for the mounts. Any chance you have any pics of how it hooks up? I can fab one up for my 102 if I had a good idea how Haban did it.
Thanks
Bren

Bubba,
The trailer WILL be hooked up. The Ford is sold, cash in hand, and wanting to get another "Red in the Shed"!!

Gus,
Who's the dope, the guy sleeping or the guy workin'??

Charlie, those Motts are cool too. I've seen a couple of those.
Bren

Brendan-
What kind of information are you looking for?
56121.jpg

56122.jpg

I didn't know you were looking for info....
dunno.gif

Thanks Charlie. I tried that but must have missed it or didn't use right wording for the search. I realy like the smaller size of the Mott but the price was right on the Haban. Came with the 102. I can defanantly use it alot once I get it set up.

Bren

Hello Art. Would realy like close ups of the mounts between the cub frame and the mower itself if you happen to have any.

Bren

Latest posts

Back