• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 01, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hmoyer

displayname
Holden D. Moyer
Looking for a older CC for mowing, and possible later a bucket and blade. I am in the North Central Texas area.
Holden

I need a Electric PTO clutch for a Cub Cadet GT 2550 Cub Part # 917-04214, 717-04214 or Warner # 5219-63 I would like a real good used one or a good price on a new one. I need it ((ASAP)) Thanks Ed

HAROLD, IF YOU DIDN'T LOOK HERE YET, see if there is something you can use. This is the CC Specialties site as shown in the business cards above.
http://ccspecialties.org/ptocreepers.html
Call Charlie for help...he will work with you. (Not sure if your gonna be happy with prices
dizzy.gif
, those clutches are serious $$$)

Richard, if you have not found it yet...towards the bottom of the main Cub screen is a section called 'Manuals". You will find all sorts of neat manuals.

I'm looking for a set of re-plated or NOS IH marked lug bolts for an Original.

Need neutral start switch spring for an 82 series. Part #732-3039A. My switch is good, missing the actuating spring to make it functional.

Thanks!

982-I am needing a drag link for my 982.

My 982 has been broken and patched with colored bubble gum in the past and I want to fix this thing.

would any one have the top pulley for a cub tiller ,its 10 inch ,that would sale me .thanks for your time .David

I'm looking for a throttle cable for an Original in very good or better condition. Thanks.

Looking for the bottom fitting on a 15U hydro unit that the suction hose attaches to. Also looking for the two smaller fittings the auxiliary hydraulics attach to. The fittings are all aluminum and have a taper seat on them.

Need a Kohler Mag. 20 to re-power my 982.
Needs to be running fine with no issues.
Thanks.

I am interested in front rims to fit a Cub Cadet 782. My idea is to be able to use tubeless tires on them, so I would like something without too much rust and that would be able to be painted.

Please e-mail me: [email protected]

Thank you.

Brian Wittman

Looking for 2 things
Blitz Fogger estate 400 whole thing or parts/literature
Original pallet forks for Johnson or Kwik way loaders.
Thank you!

Has anyone got a CC 70 or 100 front grill that they would ship to the uk?

Re-Post!
Need hyd. line and hyd pump gasket for cc147.
My first love has been setting in the shop for almost a year. Have to put a paper bag over my head when I mow on my Wheel Horse 750 [lil red].
Come on fellas, look through your extra parts [Please]

James Nixon .i just went through buying a hyd line it cost $22,00 ,just dont use any line there is lots presure ,and what gasket do you need ,i make all mine ,hope this helps

Back