• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 30, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhangartner

displayname
Jason W Hangartner
Brinly sleeve hitch adaptor. floating and non floating lift straps, double bracket for the rear end, pins, etc.. everything shown in this pic. Hitch is not bent or twisted.

$125 picked up in Cedar Rapids. I will ship at additional actual cost. Please respond to
email.

284989.jpg

Custom front weight bracket and weights. Made out of a mule drive to fit wide frames or 82 series. 4 30lb weights. fits on your tractor just like a mule drive. Quick to take on and off. Perfect for the light in the nose 82 series.

$120 picked up in Cedar Rapids. Will not ship this item.

284992.jpg

Brinly box blade modified. I added a heavy steel bucket edge to the bottom of the blade, added bigger sides, and scarifier teeth. Also not seen in pic is a post on the top back to stack weights so it can do the work. sorry for the poor pic. I will get it dug out soon. I used it to level out 100 yards of new dirt in my back yard. selling cheap.

$100 picked up in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Will not ship. Please respond to email.

284995.jpg

More stuff to go. Trying to figure out how to re size photos on W/8 so email for pictures.
One set of engine cradle bracket for Q/L $20. + sh.
Two Q/L steering columns $30.for choice or $50. for the pair + shipping
Original 4 X 8 "zerked" front rim $25. + SH.
Good no slop, 86 and up shifter and cover $35. + sh.
Good Starter Generator $55. shipped
Still have the set of cast iron IH weights $135. shipped

Selling for a good friend. He sold the tractor that he was going to mount it on and is now concentrating on Originals. A complete setup to add the hydraulic lift to your 169 or if you've found a ported hydro then this will be what you need to add the rest of the hydraulic parts. $175.00 SHIPPED to your door.

285123.jpg

Set of cast iron wheel weights for sale. Great condition. $135 shipped

For Sale:

Head off a K321.
Bead blasted, milled flat (.005" cleaned it up)
Combustion chamber deburred and light polish job.
All threads are excellant.

I intended to keep this as a spare, but the loader project is killing the play funds.

$75 shipped, Pictures available on request.

I have three belts, Two OEM Mower deck belts for 44, 44A, 50, 50A decks 3/8" X 78" PN/ IH-59971-C1
and 1 Dayco kevlar replacement belt. The IH belt in the center was on the tractor when I bought it, and I bought the others for spares. Then I put a speedup pully on the deck and had to buy a 77 inch belt. Selling all three for 30.00 shipped.
PM me or email.

285148.jpg

285149.jpg

Later series Cub Cadet 1782 diesel. Includes 48" mower, plus soft side cab and model 551 snow thrower. Want to sell as a package deal. My personal tractor which was at a plow day or two. Everything works well, a little elbow grease will return the shine, but blower needs a repaint (like all of them do) Rock bottom pricing at $1900 . No pictures, sorry.

149 Cub Cadet. Runs good. Hydro lever seems loose, but hydro seems good. Hydraulic lift works good. needs to be tightened up I guess. Rear fender pan does have a cut on right side of frame, and rear center has a notch. Located in Polo, IL $350 OBO
285267.jpg

Cub Cadet 127. been painted red and white. Hydro works real nice. Tin is nice (other than red and white!) Runs and drives good, comes with deck. (also painted red & white) $300 located in polo, IL. you can text to: 1.815.499.7782 for any more details.

Cub cadet 1000. Runs good. tinwork is pretty nice on this (has side panels) but has NO CLUTCH assembly. who knows what the previous owner did with it. Have tunnel cover as well. I do have the bracket hanger for the clutch. $300 located in polo, IL. can text to 1.815.499.7782
285271.jpg

285272.jpg

For Sale:
Solid little tractor, runs good with no smoke, but has what sounds like rod knock.
It is running in pictures.
Just soaked and rebuilt the carb, and put points and plug in it.
Has a mule drive and belt with it, but no deck.
Frame has not been hacked, looks like it may have a wide frame front axle?
Drives around good.

$300 or trade for John Boelens 149 listed below.
(HEY I GOTTA TRY RIGHT?)

285293.jpg

285294.jpg

285295.jpg

Back