• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 30, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peter S.: I have a working Mott mower that is mounted on my Original and do use it to cut grass.
17379.jpg

17380.jpg

Which Cub are you putting it on? I think the Original has a different mount then the other narrow frame. Mott is no longer in business as it was bought out by Alamo industries. You might find some parts at Flailmaster.com. I had found blades when I first got it but that was through Alamo. I think this is the Mott number for the flails 100387 and cost $1.86 each. If you find any blades I would like to know.

Peter S.: I have a working Mott mower that is mounted on my Original and do use it to cut grass.
17382.jpg

Which Cub are you putting it on? I think the Original has a different mount then the other narrow frame. Mott is no longer in business as it was bought out by Alamo industries. You might find some parts at Flailmaster.com. I had found blades when I first got it but that was through Alamo. I think this is the Mott number for the flails 100387 and cost $1.86 each. If you find any blades I would like to know.

Sorry for the double post. I got an error message twice that the file didn't exsist and tried the second time to see which file didn't load.
Peter S.: that is a full page Ad on the Mott and can send you a larger copy if you E-mail me.

KENtucky posted, maybe there will be peace in the Middle East.

Dave-
There's two email addresses in my profile, one works
happy.gif
Try the other one.

Good Morning All:

The free software comes from www.emachineshop.com. This site offers a unique process of you design it, use their price calculator, and you know what it would cost you for 1 piece or 10,000 pieces. They offer everything, from cnc 3-axis mill to laser cutting (Wyatt!!--yes, the piece is flat in design view.) The program offers easy free updates for the program and price calculator. Their prices seem a little high, but what a great free tool.

I found out about this site on a fabrication forum that I belong to about 9 months ago. It has been a lot of fun to play with.

Hope this helps,

Jonathan

Wyatt- DanHco has laser cutting in his shop too?

I want to build a plasma/flame cnc table but figured I would work with the tracing plasma/flame cutter that I almost have finished. I will be able to cut out shaped with a 32" dia pattern. Not bad for most cub parts and accessories.

(Message edited by jluckey on April 01, 2004)

Tom Hoffman, the picture of your "new" 71 looks exactly like my 72 when I bought it! Same story too! 2nd owner, new in 1968, purchased from the local IH dealership just the same...Clinton Implements IH. Good find!

eMachine Shop is pretty slick. I use a similar type service (ExpressPCB) to manufacture circuit boards for my microcontrollers. The price starts getting really good above 200 units, so I usually have 'em made 250 at a time.

If you're in any level of metro area, you SHOULD be able to find job-shops that cater to local manufacturers, that can do exactly the same thing as the onlines, but for less, with a better selection of things, and no shipping charges ('cause you can pick it up)... Best of all, you can employ HUMAN interface if you want to.

DAVE K. My Buddy in Moline has a source by Milan for laser cutting if You need it. I deal with 3-4 stamping houses that have CNC turret punch press/LASER combinations. And I think all my stamping houses have wire EDM machines, it's slow, and very expensive, but You can even cut gear tooth profiles & splines if You get the right programing package. One stamper even has a CNC press brake! THAT's just too kool!

Dave K2, I do PC board layouts, I use P-CAD 2002. Here's a section of a recent design.
17384.jpg

I have a Model 123 Tractor. The charging pump is not pushing the fluid into the system. I have replaced the pump, leak tested suction line, tried to pull fluid from sump with the charge regulator valve removed. Someone suggested that the using IH 737-3062 vs. the Hy-Tran fluid which I used until my last filter change may be the problem. If so, can I still get the Hy-tran?
Any help will be greatly appreciated. Doc Bob

I just got this photo that my neighbor took earlier this week. I know it isn't a fake as he showed it to me on his camera right after he took it. He had several photos of it. I thought it was interesting.

17386.jpg

CubCubCubCubCubCubCubCubCubCubCubCubCubCubCubCubCubCub.........

of course he's thinking "Here Kitty,Kitty,Kitty,Kitty...

cubcubcubcubcub

Hey Dennis- yep- the place I went to to set up laser patterns for the hydraulic pump was the place in Milan, in a little industrial park just south of the airport on Bluff Rd. Great guys!

Hey Kraig- Yep- I've seen Advanced stuff... one of my previous employers just moved from a California place (using ORCAD) to Advanced.

Kent S.,

We gave you all our best tips on PTO removal and you used WD-40?!?!?! I'm sure I saw PB Blaster mentioned in some of those posts. Heh heh. Glad to hear(read)you got it removed.

thanks Dave,Ryan,Seth and Aaytay
I will use the tips tonight. I don't have a battery problem. I wish I did. Bought a new battery Saturday and after 3 hours mowing it was basically drained. I'm getting tired of getting the battery charger out after every mow.

Hey Jim,

I'm going to be blasting through St. Louis tomorrow and again on Sunday. I'll wave out the window on my way through.
happy.gif

What do you think about a lunch meet??

Back