• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 29, 2005

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank you charlie I have low end DSL but I was just out working on swaping rocker shafts anyhow

adrian,

yes, its item number 43. If there is some play is it still good?

Thanks again!

Jim

All,thanks for the input on the timed deck. Dave
lurking.gif

Remind me of the story of someone putting the cat in the 'wave to dry him off. That pussy is <u>REAL</u> dry now!
explotar2jr.gif

could somebody please tell me whats the story on those ribbons on that other site cub registry, i asked a question about them and they banished me from posting, i did not mean to step on thier skirts, i was only asking a question, are they in memory of somebodys dead grandmother or something like that, sounds like they are pretty sensitive about those ribbons, just like to know what the story is thanks all

Will the steering colume from a 127 fit and work in 102?
Have a need for a steering shaft of the chief o ploice's 102 and have located one out of a 127 is why I ask.

Lonny.. it might work but it will be longer I tried, using a 102 gear in my 123 it was 2-3 inches to short.. just my 2 cents

<font color="ff0000">Sure - what part of "If you have an issue with a sponsor or other vendor, DO NOT post it on this site. This is a matter between said vendor and YOU, not us. YOU need to resolve it yourself. Also, do not expect us to arbitrate your issues for you, either." didn't you understand?

Sounds like a want ad to me, too...</font>

I did not have an issue with the vendor!! Nothing was promised. Just making a statement that maybe he went out of business. I have no claim with him. Trying to find other sources for the same part. Call it what you will. Just put up my post, is htis not a forum to find answers about cub cadets, parts etc? I guess I misread many of these posts asking about what part to use, where to get them etc.

Nobody can speak for the vendor but the vendor himself.

Your original post (we still have a copy) reads like "I need this and so n so won't sell it to me so (thinly veiled) who's got one to sell to me?" (reread all the rules at the top of the page).

Perhaps you should have just tried "Where can I buy a blah-blah-blah?"

We have a bunch of ads at the top of the page. Just about all of them should have what you're looking for. Did you try contacting any of the others first? I know CC Specialties does, as does Rob Houtz, Madson's and probably even C&G.

I got the link from this site. I was not complaining, just stating a fact. Yes I am looking for that part. I will in the future only put it on the Want ads.

Thanks for the info Rob, guess I will just keep an eye out for one from a 102 to be on the safe side of things.

Thanks for the info Rob, guess I will just keep an eye out for one from a 102 to be on the safe side of things.

Speaking of haveing issues with one or more of the sponsors listed at the top of this site.

The main issue I have with all of them is that I live to far away from all of them to drive to them to get any part I may need.
dizzy.gif

Guess my only recorse it to move closer to them.

Lonny,

Your right, as far as I can tell the only way to remedy that situation is to move closer.
happy.gif

Latest posts

Back