• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 28, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I can get the bottom U bracket through my cub dealer, I think.

Or I might be able to use the one off the 123 if it will fit.

Charlie/B&B-
I guess I used the word "link" incorrectly. I didn't mean to imply "link" as in link to the WFM Spring Break info page, but rather a place on this forum to post pictures from that event. I guess "link" isn't the correct word I should have used.

Sorry for any confusion...

Lonnie-
It's not the bottom U-bracket that you'll need. It's a bracket that holds the upper casting to the tractor's frame.

Art>
I guess I don't know what bracket you are refering to, would you be able to post a pic of it?

Art is slow tonight Lonny,
17300.jpg

Thanks Digger,
Looks like I will be looking for one of those, for I dont have that part pn the 126.

Brought home a 126 saturday, ( work puter wont unpoad pic to net) and want to make it a plow tractor and make my 123 a mowing tractor for the wife.

Digger> Will you be bringing the 122 to spring break, or will I be picking it up at your place?

Well I had better get back to work be for the boss comes around and cetches me playing on the computer.

Lonny, don't forget the longer rod that holds the casting in the bracket. Standard rod isn't quite long enough, at least it wasn't on the one I bought for my 106.

PD-7 update 25 people. 21 Tractors. That I know of. Local 4-H is having a meeting Sunday, PD concession Stand is on thier list to discuss.

Rand, I have yet to receive an email from you, unless my ISP spam filter caught it and the text in the "subject" line was questionable. I should point out that much of the spam I get seems to come from somethingATaol.com I did get an email from Doog Martin stating that you had a Danco loader but he made no mention that you were looking for literature. I'll get some stuff out to you today. I hope your AOL email can handle large attachments, say 3.5MB worth.

Kraig, Digger- That is exactly what I was talkin about, thanks! Any chance some one has an exploded view of this auger?

I am in the process of negotiating for a 149 that has a problem with the hydraulic lift. It will not work at all. Are parts still available? Can they be repaired. Thanks

Lonny, Travis got me the pivot rod I needed for my 106 top casting.

Here are some pictures of the articulating tracror that was at the Auburn, IN show. I had the name wrong(Brutte Boss Hogg). Thanks to Hank Wills for the pictures.
your_image.gif

your_image.gif

your_image.gif

Back