• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 28, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Travis I don't know how to do my own web page. I'm working on it.
Kevin, unoficial count is 28 people with about that many tractors. I got to go to work sometime today. I'll get it to you by tommorrow.

Kraig- Could you post some pics of that Cub mounted post hole digger that slides up and down on a guide. I saw something this week end that looks to be one, just not sure. It's not all there and there was no model tag. All the stickers have been removed and its been painted (about a thousand times)
happy.gif

Kraig-
Yea, engineer approved the I-joists holding up the flooring. All of the durock is down and the joints are taped. Should take about two weeks for the tiles to arrive.

Thanks for the compliments, but this project has put a major damper on my cub-time. I have a bit of work to do to the Plow Special and wanted to have the 72 w/Haban Flail-Mo at the WFM day on the 24th, but right now it's looking like I may just have enough time to top off the oil on the 1872 and load it up instead as I just don't have the garage time that I need.

Charlie, have you used that yet? If so, how well does it work? Ya know, it'd look better mounted onto a Cub Cadet. :eek:)

Dave Kamp:
Catching up and saw the loco pics.
Friend of mine does computer programing on locomotive training simulators. One of their custormers: LIRR.

Anyone know which wire gets power to start a Command? My book is at home and I don't want to smoke a module!!

Travis -

You mean that info's not in the manual at the Kohler website?
wink.gif

Or won't they let you install Acrobat Reader at work?

Dang, I hate doing admin - I never notice it switching my username!

Good day all!

I am new, to your forum, I read it most every day.
Several weeks ago, I noted information, on a DANCO loader. I have contacted two members,via email asking for any info that is available.

The owner Jerry, I think, answered giving me a contact, KRAIG. I emailed KRAIG only two times: "AND IT WAS HARD NOT TO" continue to bother him. I have receaved no mail!!

I have had this Danco, a long time, with no info, on how it should really, be put together!!

If anyone can get a copy of that manual, to me or put me in touch with Kraig I would apreciate it! THANKS much! Still Wating

I'm working on a 129. Anyone know any easy method of unsticking a stuck intake valve (its stuck open). Also the hydro release valves are stuck down - any suggestions?

I just acquired this 129. It had been lounging on a farm for a few years and needs a bit of coaxing back to life.

here are some Auburn show pics. Good to meet a few of you there. M issed a few when I rounded folks up for the group pic...

17267.jpg

17269.jpg

17270.jpg

(Message edited by owill on March 29, 2004)

here is Harold Schramm and his brother Fred -- Fred is on the left. The tractor is 411.
17279.jpg

411 in its native habitat
17280.jpg

another 4100 owned by Mick Osterman that got me up to northern South Dakota last friday
17281.jpg

one last Cub Cadet on steroids that I shot in IA the week before last--

17283.jpg

Back