• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 24, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

By Jerry Bliler (Jbliler) on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 09:59 pm:

Looking for a nice clutch "arm", the round piece that the turnbuckle end pins into. 376 276 r-1. Fits an original. [email protected]<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

<font size="-1">Just posting some photos and info to help out Jerry B. I believe this is the part he is looking for:</font>

284799.jpg

284800.jpg

284801.jpg

Wow,,, thanks Kraig! Thats it. mine is worn into a slot where the adjustable rod pins in place.funny that they called it a "rod" think I can save the rod. Is that pic of k4k?

Looking for part for Cub Cadet 104---I'm looking for the rear transmission case cover, part number IH-106394-C1. If you have one laying around, I would be willing to take it off your hands. Only stipulation with it, is that i do not want one that's rusted through or close to it. Need it to be solid. Willing to paysshipping costs. Let me know what you have. Thanks!

looking for a good set of fender
REFLECTOR & brackets for original
front set of chrome hub caps
if they fit on original.????
thanks for your time. stan

Looking for a clutch assembly for a IH cub 1000. I have the 3 pin driver on the engine, and the rear 2 bolt hub on the rearend - but need everything in between. I do have the u bracket to hang the clutch, but do not have the arm. Thanks!
You can text to: 1.815.499.7782 or email to: [email protected]

I'm looking at a 1A tiller that has a broken pulley. It was broken by a guy "adjusting it" because the belt came off. This is the larger pulley on the tiller. Do any of you have one for sale? I wanted to get an idea on the cost before I make an offer on the tiller.

Thanks

1A Tiller large pulley needed (like the one in the attached picture).

Thanks,
Gary

285483.jpg

Gary,
Instead of replacing the rear pulley I would recommend going to your local farm and fleet type of store and upgrading to 5L pulleys. I got real tried of that belt jumping off the pulley and decided to beef mine up a bit.

Looking for 1x6/7 manual lift assembly(rocker shaft/lift arm) #6 I believe

285561.gif

I am looking for a Cub Cadet 1250 or 1450 for sale in good condition within an hours drive of Peoria. PM me if you have one to sell

Back