• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 24, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess we're looking to borrow another 800 muffler.
We need one that we can keep for at least a month to use for the jig setup up for new ones.

Once again, I'll pay shipping both ways and you will get a NEW improved version when they are completed.

aah, Charlie - this is the "wanted to buy" section. I think you might want to post under the Trading Post section.
fan.gif

Looking for the shifter and linkage for rear pto on a 100. Have a complete pto assembly for a 1x2 but shift setup is different. Thanks

Wanted: Part #2 in picture, lift lever for a NF.
Also need part #8 or dimensions to make one.
Have pair of new lower hitch links (part # 6 and it's mate i.e.,inner & Outer) to trade.

Also need PTO handle and it's mount and shaft for a 126
Thanks!

285928.gif

Lew, It's the front PTO on this 126 I'm resurrecting. The PO removed the lever assembly, mount and all and cut off the shaft that runs across the tower right at the edge of the left bushing and then tried to beat it out with a hammer, caving in the side of the tower and cracking the base in the process.

David, I have a tower, rockshaft and a pto lever sitting here if you ned it. sorry no extra cast arms for a NF though.

Back