• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 22, 2005

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a K241 or K301 engine versus the K161 or K181. I'll bet that's why the tank's mounted off to the side, I'd think it would need a fuel pump to take from there, but I can't tell if it's got a pump on it.

Man! You guys are quick!
26515.jpg

26516.jpg

While we are on Originals this was Bubba last fall at Sycamore show plowing with the 14hp Original
26518.jpg
26519.jpg

The k241 or whatever it is doesn't have the original coil on it. You can see the external resistor.

BRYAN - You better cut Your dose of MMO in Your 169 is Your killing That many bugs & birds....
bubbly.gif
My yard looks like that pic Richard posted yesterday just about ALL over.... I trim trees to about the 5 ft level....Just gets ME and the Vac cart under most all the branches. However there is a couple I have to watch for with the vac.... And trimming around pine trees I drive the left side tires about a foot inside the lower limbs of the tree. Occasionally a branch will catch the Governor lever and speed the engine up.... Surprised I haven't broken a carb yet... Far as "Other Refuse, Flotsome & Jetsom" I aways wear a hat when mowing.....;-)

Denny -

It's not the MMO, it's the updraft!

My problem is skimming the side of a tree with the TracVac - it'll pull one latch open, then if I'm not careful it'll pull the other side open and then POOF, a big pile o'clippings...

While working on my 682, I noticed that the links used to connect the mower deck to the subframe are two different link styles. See photo:
26524.jpg

The one on the right has a screw-type height adjustment, whereas the one on the left does not. Are the links supposed to be the same?

Bryan C. -

That's exactly how they're supposed to be.

Thanks Bryan M. Now that I have them off the tractor, does it matter which side the adjustable link is on?

Bryan C. -

Well, the CPE-2 parts book or the deck's operator's manual should tell you where they go. Since I'm at work and you don't seem to have either book, I guess we'll have to wait for Charlie...
lol.gif

Charlie, took a few moments out from his Plow Day video marathon to send me this:

26533.jpg

Thanks Charlie! :eek:)

Hi, this is my first time posting. I bought a hydraulic lift for my 123 on ebay and when the guy shipped it the box he used was so old the hydraulic cylinder fell out. Does anyone have the specs of the correct one?

26537.jpg

Jack S,
For $340.55, I do believe that I would have the seller file a claim for a partial refund while your at it.
And I feel a POOF comin on, don't you Tom!

You guys are awful! It is only his 1st time posting and it wasn't ALL off topic, this will probaly get poofed too! LOL

Does anyone have the assembly images for a Brinly plow? Or some nice closeup pictures?

Mine came in today and I'm stumped on:

Coulter u-bolt, spacer and the bite plate. What's the order?

And the assembly of the moldboard itself. Does the bottom tooth go over the land rail or on the inside of it?

Latest posts

Back