• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 22, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaytay

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Home of the Plow Special
Bryan "a la Betty Crocker"-
<font size="-2">Ingredients
1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 egg
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1-3/4 cups flour
1-1/2 teaspoons instant espresso powder, slightly crushed
8 ounces semisweet chocolate chips

Directions
Cream the butter with the sugars until fluffy.
Beat in the egg and the vanilla extract.
Combine the dry ingredients and beat into the butter mixture. Stir in the chocolate chips.
Drop by large spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes, or 10 to 12 minutes for a crispier cookie. Makes 12 to 15 large cookies.</font>

17068.jpg

When should I come over?...
happy.gif

Kraig: Mike did an excellent job on it and there are extras that I got with it. It has 2 sets of IH wheeel weights, fluid filled ags, an original Brinly hitch(I wanted one of those), spring assist, 4 IH embossed hub caps, fenders, lights, tri rib front tires, an aluminum cowboy knob, diamond plate mule drive cover plus the correct one. Did I mention it has an M & W 9speed transmission? I didn't get the plow. Darn Archive bug.
17071.jpg

Steve B.

My brother tells me there is a good article on cubs plowing in the Farm Show Magazine. Did you write it?

Ryan
It is 5 on a 4-1/2" bolt circle, and IIRC that is an early (40's, 50's and maybe later) Dodge/Plymouth pattern.

William,

What happen to the decal stating it had an M&W on the side of the hood.

I have the okay from the landlord. Date is April 17 With a rain date of May 8. E-mail me if you want to come and plow or just show up. Not a lot of time to plan stuff but do your best. ALL garden tractors are welcome.

Bryan...I got a pair of new Nike shoes when I helped them and Microsoft test its new email tracing software as well...and did you know that if you send Nike ANY pair of old shoes, they will send you a new pair?

Richard C, I talked to the guy on the phone for the article in Farm Show Magazine. I can't believe the amount of people that read it!!!

Dave, does that make it an official PD7???

(Message edited by tschweizer on March 22, 2004)

We can call it PD-7.
Got to thinking about it after I posted before, you all probablly need an address. I live at 9471 Bluegoose, rd. Prophetstown, Il.

Jeff/Kent:
count me "in" on the blown engine club. . .
your_image.gif

Good thing I didn't have that address friday as it was only 90 miles from Mike M.'s house. I would of went up and put the first furrow in as I did pick up a plow to deliver back east. Have a good time at PD 7 IL.

EEEWwwwww. Bring Your "Safety Flotation Devices" for Yourself & Your Tractors! REAL close to the Rock River! And the Rock gets Kinda Wide some springs! All depends on the snow melt up "Nort" & rain fall situation! Timing should be good however. I was out around Geneseo, Osco & Coal Valley, IL. Saturday & Sunday and They're still a couple days to a week away from getting into the fields. Few more days like Saturday, 30+ mph winds & 50 Deg. temps will get farmers into the fields!

Travis
My dad always took the Farm Show, I couldn't wait to read it, especialy the articles (I made it myself). My brother gets it now and I always read it when I go visit him. Guess it's time to get my own subscription.

My brother said there was a good picture of the tractors all plowing.

OK, let me say this one more time - please E-MAIL Dave if you are going to attend his Plow Day.

Don't make me
poof.gif
ya...

Ryan -

I changed my DNS info at Network Solutions yesterday afternoon, it takes up to 72 hours for the changes to propagate across the internet. So you may not be able to reach me, but others can.

Try [email protected]

I just got off the phone with a local puller, we have an "official" pulling sled going to be there on either date.
Anyone who has hosted one of these can e-mail me any information/advise they want.
Denny, Yep the west end of this field is nicknamed the turtle pond for a reason. Bring yer poll and let the tractor rest at the headland for a bit.

More project tractors parts in today, here's my Quality Engineer checking it out
happy.gif

17083.jpg

Got a "noise supression" base with gasket, K582 air cleaner housing and element. Ordered the wrong valve but ordered the right one and should be in Thursday. Still shooting for a PD8 unveiling.

Back