• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 19, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thoffman

displayname
Tom Hoffman
For sale, One of the nicer 44" deck i've seen in some time. Front not all stoved in, baffle in place and not all bent up. W/undercarriage, mule drive and belt Off a 128. $150. Pick up only.
284656.jpg

284657.jpg

284658.jpg

Nice little 38" deck off a 108. All there solid and straight. W/ undercarriage and mule drive. $100. pick up only.
284659.jpg

284660.jpg

One set if Official Cast Iron IH Cub Cadet wheel weights older paint, choice of white or yellow. $135. shipped to you door. Also seen in photo Slab weights for ??? $100. + shipping
284661.jpg

Cub cadet 782D for sale. Only 465 hours. Looks and runs great. Tractor comes with tire chains, snow plow, mowing deck, and PECO leaf vacuum/bagger. New battery and beet juice liquid ballast in tires. Comes with all original manuals, service guidelines, and original sales receipt. Asking $3600. I couldn't get my pictures to upload--please email Paul with any questions and I can email you pictures. Located outside of Scranton, PA. Email: [email protected]

UPDATE: I forgot to mention I also gave the 3 point hitch that comes with the tractor. Cub cadet 782D for sale. Only 465 hours. Looks and runs great. Tractor comes with tire chains, snow plow, mowing deck, and PECO leaf vacuum/bagger. New battery and beet juice liquid ballast in tires. Comes with all original manuals, service guidelines, and original sales receipt. Asking $3600. I couldn't get my pictures to upload--please email Paul with any questions and I can email you pictures. Located outside of Scranton, PA. Email: [email protected]

Hey Guys - still got the Narrow Frame 3-point hitch and the spring assist I posted back on March 15.

Narrow Frame 3-Point Hitch, $100 plus shipping
Narrow Frame Spring Assist, $75 plus shipping
Buy BOTH and get Free Shipping

The spring assist is the original IH version (not the Brinly style). E-mail in my profile.

I can't go with the standard."." this time. I think I'll go with "!!!!".

All parts listed on the 15th $50 plus shipping. I want this stuff gone!!
Last set of IH wheel weight $150. Shipped to your door.

Vredestein V61 tires 16x6.50x8 with tubes. All are new and never used. Dirty from sitting around in my garage. $80.00 for all picked up in Cedar Rapids.

Last set of IH weights listed on 3*25*14 and 3*19*14 are $135.00 shipped to your door.

UD6 creeper for Original Cub Cadet.Gears look ok turns smooth.Has been washed out and new lube put in.has new drive pin and breather.The drive socket has about 3/16 anular wear but not bad for a 50 yesr old part.It has the input coupling already on it.$350.00 including shipping from 60177.
284966.jpg

284967.jpg

284968.jpg

Back