• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 19, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Turbo setup for Kubota D600-640.It includes integral turbo manifold,adapter plate mounting bolts and gaskets,oil return fitting,and return line,Piping for charge air will depend on application mandrel elbows come with.Flange and short piece of 2" pipe to get the exhaust going.I can get 10 psi of boost on my 982TD when pulling hard.Assembly required but a handy person can handle it.$650.00 including shipping from 60177.

poof.gif

David please read the rules.

Ads must include a price. No "Make me an offer" ads.
NO posting of your <font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font> or craigslist listings.
No Selling for someone else unless you are going to take the responsibility for the transaction and be held liable for it! NO EXCEPTIONS

Brinly sleeve hitch adaptor. floating and non floating lift straps, double bracket for the rear end, pins, etc.. everything shown in this pic. Hitch is not bent or twisted.

$125 picked up in Cedar Rapids. I will ship at additional actual cost. Please respond to
email.

board-post.pl

Back