• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 16, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kshultz

displayname
Shultzie
I only have one plow left. $200 This one.
295091.jpg

86-1650 new tail light lenses,one is a bargman,one is a reflectolite,both have damage on the edge.
$15.00 includes shipping.

295109.jpg

295110.jpg

FOR SALE: #2 IH lawn sweeper. Needs restored. several holes in bag and adjuster is broken on both sides. All moving parts are operable. Tubing and framework is rusty from condensation Many more pictures available. Pick up at 52041. $50

295200.jpg

295201.jpg

295202.jpg

295203.jpg

Kohler 7hp K161S, Serial No. 536691, Spec No. 28542E. This was removed from an Original. Seems to run good but has a little puff of smoke at initial rev. This could be from the timing being off, or the carb out of adjustment or just dirty. I picked this engine up after it was removed from tractor and had been sitting 3+ years. It had no spark. I installed points (set at .020) condensor and coil, and got spark - added gas, connected part of the wiring harness, and it RUNS pretty good.

$200 plus shipping gets you everything in the pics except the coil, points and condensor (I used these off another tractor). That means you get the engine with oil pan and head, carb, basket pulley, gas tank and saddle, S/G (which is old original style with solid pulley and both end caps are cast iron), volt regulator, and wiring harness that looks in pretty good condition. The pulley and grass screen is missing on the flywheel side.

Or, $125 plus shipping gets you the basic engine with the oil pan and head, flywheel and shroud, and the other basic tin work on the engine. If you want any of the other items (carb, gas tank and saddle, basket pulley, S/G with mount, wiring harness, volt regulator) - I'm open for discussions.

Pics below are not the best. I can send a short video of it running if you send me an e-mail.
295255.jpg

295256.jpg

295257.jpg

295258.jpg

295259.jpg

Dropping the price on the wide frame hydraulic lift to $115.00

Cub Cadet 1450 (1978) For Sale-Original owner!

Pampered over the years. Runs great.

Sale includes:
50" mower deck, mounted.
44" mower deck
snow blade
cart
box of new blades (50" deck)
Pick up zip code 20105
Everything works. 50" deck wheel bolts will need to be replaced.
$1500
Contact me with your questions. My jpeg's are too big to upload. Happy to send you pics!!
}}

More photos from Jay of his 1450 sale items:

295339.jpg

295340.jpg

295341.jpg

295342.jpg

295343.jpg

I'm guessing the chicken is NOT included.
dunno.gif
happy.gif

295344.jpg

295345.jpg

295346.jpg

295347.jpg

295348.jpg

295349.jpg

295350.jpg

I will include a chicken with the hydraulic set up I have for sale.
err.gif

I have a really nice used set of 26x12x12 Goodyear turf tires that someone might need. Really nice treads with no sidewall cracking. There is a few very small cracks in between treads on one tire, could be more if blown up, I never noticed any but they could be there. I bought Firestones for my Super and while I don't NEED to sell these, I'd just rather have them re located. I'd like $100 for the pair. If interested please email me. Located near Springville IA. Thanks.

Hi Fellas,
I'm sorry to say I am moving and need to sell off my collection of IH Cubs.
They have served me well and this forum helped me keep them happy beyond their prime. However, they are tired now.

The 127 ran & mowed grass last fall.
One 129 hasn't ran in over two years.
And I have another 129 and a 125 for parts.
I've got a couple of mower decks and some misq. good parts.
I'll try to get some pics posted soon.

I may part out if I cannot sell all in a trailer load.
I'm thinking $500 for all four tractors, three decks & all parts, but I'm open to offers. I can deliver it all to within 50 miles.
The Cubs have been & still are currently located inside a nice, dry pole building just outside of Stanton, Michigan.

- RWilke
sad.gif
facepalm.gif

For sale is a model 2B tiller set up I had this on my 149 and it worked great, it will need a new belt that runs from the gear box to the tiller but comes with the one that runs from the PTO to the gear box. Tiller tines are in good shape and have a lot of life left in them. This set up will fit wide frame tractors with the current belt but might require a new belt if mounting it on a quietline tractor with electric PTO. I am asking $400.00 for everything it is located in Farmer City IL You can contact me by PM or call me at 217-898-8309.
I can email you pictures if interested

For Sale:

Cub Cadet 60" Haban Deck. $350 picked up in Central IL

(Pics on request...it's buried in the shed right now until I can dig out my winter stuff....)

Going to sell one of my Brinly planters. Taken apart piece by piece and blasted and painted. Planter part is working and could be hooked up and used now. Has two seed plates (one has a chipped tooth). Fertilizer hopper is remanufactured out of stainless (both of my planters were). Doubt the fertilizer hopper would be used but the bottom part does turn. $500 or reasonable offer. Much prefer local pickup in Memphis, IN so you can see it first. Don't need another tractor but if you had some IH equipment or cat 0 plow perhaps a little trading could be negotiated.

Will happily email pictures

I've sold my Cub Cadet and now I'm selling the remaining parts from this and other parts tractors.

Parts include;

New front wheel bearings.
New cowl gasket/ seal for 1650.
Front tires and rims, they hold air and have lots of tread left.
Under-body cover/ belly pan for 1650.
Muffler
Drive shaft rag joints, used but in serviceable shape.
3 mower deck blades, 15", years of sharpening left.
Foot treads.
Steering drag link.
Engine cooling shroud.
QA 42 discharge wire guards.
Hood latch bracket, goes between console and gas tank.
Rear tire chains.

Please see linked photos;

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s993.photobucket.com/user/tlsantoli/embed/slideshow/Cub%20Cadet%20Parts"></iframe>

I am not sure what any of this stuff is worth so please make an offer on all or part of it.

http://s993.photobucket.com/user/tlsantoli/library/Cub%20Cadet%20Parts
Thanks;

Tom

Tom S.
You have to price something!!!!
We have rules.
None of you links work either, sigh!!!

"This slideshow is Private."

No takers on my Original 7hp engine posted below on Mar.22 so I'm gonna start parting it. I'll try to get some individual pics but here are separate prices:
1 - Carter Model N Carb (No. 20) $30 plus shipping. Throttle shaft has a little play but not bad. Will need needle and seat kit. Fuel bowl has been repaired so will likely need replacement. I know the carb works pretty good cause I had this engine running and can send you video.
2 - Gas Tank from 7hp, $30 plus shipping. I can see some light rust spots inside but it's mostly bright metal. Needs painting on outside and new cap.
3 - Saddle for 7hp Gas Tank - $35 plus shipping. No cracks and no signs of any repairs. Actually very nice condition.
4 - Straps for 7hp Gas Tank - $10 plus shipping or $5 if you buy the Tank or Saddle.
5 - Wiring harness for Original - $25 plus shipping. Appears to be in quite good condition for it's age.
6 - Basic long block assembled 7hp K161S Kohler engine - $125 plus shipping (weigh under 70#) - includes block with all internal parts still installed, Original oil pan with screw in dip stick, and cylinder head and backing plate still installed. Everything else is striped off. Can send video of this engine when it was fully assembled and running.
7 - S/G Mount bracket for 7hp Original Engine - $20 plus shipping. Never seen one quite like this. Don't know if it's early or later style used on Original engine. Solid steel, not cast iron. Couple pics posted below.
If you want pics of anything I've posted send me an e-mail. It's in my profile. Just click on my blue name
295532.jpg

295533.jpg

I'll try again, I'm selling the following, all prices negotiable, all parts from my 1650 but i believe will fit other quiet line or wide body tractors;

Rear tire chains from my 1650 $20
Front tires and rims (2 each) $30
NEW Hood Gasket #723 3004 $20
New front wheel bearing (4 sets)
IH 384 881 R94 $40
Front mowing deck roller pin $2
2 used rag joints $5
3 mower deck blades, 15" $20
Left front spindle $20
Right front spindle $20
Used muffler $10
Steering drag link $10