• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 15, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kevin
If the mule drive/mower subframe is on that 1250, push on, or put some pressure on, the rear of the mule drive bracket where it slips over the shoulder bolts in the frame. The bracket will sometime vibrate at about that engine speed, and it sounds like a rod clatter. I had it happen on my 800, and it took me a long time to find the source of the noise, and then I found it by accident. Also had a 1200 do the same thing.

Well, I forgot to charge my battery.
angry.gif

Here is the best I can do for after as of now.
16846.jpg

16847.jpg

Tedd:
If you stretch that frame out juussst a little further, you'll be able to add a hammock as a comfort option to the "Shamrock" or whatever it is you're calling this one. I'm kind of interested in seeing this one develop. Good luck!

Keith

Tedd-

Cool! But isnt that gonna steer really bad, being so long, even though you're using the supersteer axle?

How much wear will driving on the pavement with Ag tires do. Thought about getting some but drive on the pavement some. Will this significantly wear down Ag tires?

Joel "B",
I'd say only if you are doing a lot of serious turning.

Matt,

As for the steering, yep it will be a little w--i--d--e but I have a little something up my sleeve on that one. I'm hoping to be able to "shorten" the wheel base when I have to make a tight turn. When my batteries are recharged I'll post a pic or two that will clear this up.

Keith,

Now there is an idea!! It's name is Foxtrot
wink.gif

Wow Ted- that's LOOnnnnG!

Keith- I was thinkin' mebbie a wet-bar and a hot-tub, like them rediculous stretch-limo's that only appear in rap-videos.

After considering Ted's drawing, I thought perhaps it'd be a good application for a pair of shortend skid-steer tracks... and make it a halftrack... mebbie fab a replica of an old MACK WW2 machine...with that awesome steel roller up on the front bumper, and a hydraulic winch?... Oh... and a downsized (mebbie a .25ACP) quad-50...

Dave,

The thought has crossed my mind. Kind of a blend of Dan H's crawler and my own twisted imagination.

Here a little mock up, pardon the flat front tires, that will be fixed tomorrow.
16857.jpg

16858.jpg

Can anyone either post a picture of the original grill for a CC 127, or tell me where to look to see one?

Thanks Scott

Tom,

I took this a couple of weeks ago. This 4166 has a forklift attached to the back and is used to haul around concrete septic tanks. Its located just across the border in Wisconsin.

16860.jpg

Wyatt, the fuel pump that assembles above the boss is part #47 559 01s. I used this pump on a 341, not sure if its different for the smaller engines.
err.gif
lurking.gif

Hey...It's done!!
buttrock.gif

And it runs like a top!
Thanks for all your help!
16866.jpg

16867.jpg

16868.jpg

16869.jpg

I'll see ya in Auburn, In. this week end!!

Latest posts

Back