• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 12, 2016

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike, beautiful!
drool.gif

20 HP Command into 149 (stop right there, it came without an engine! correction police!)

Charile, I think I just need to swap the wires on the amp meter around, I turn the key to start, and the meter went to 14, since the batter was dead and was charging it. But now I need to fix the wires, its getting power when its in start and not run.
But anyone that know stators and recifiers. Can I hook my B+ wire back to my battery? or do I have to put it back somewhere within the amp meter?

309993.jpg

Cleaning up the fender, and making work for a 782D fuel tank, I think the hoses are rubber, so I have to replace them, unless someone can correct me on that.
309994.jpg

Made a boo boo, but its not like bit of welding and grinding can fix right?
309995.jpg

Finished! ps, is there a app i can get for my android phone to take photos in 800x600 so I dont have to resize my photos manually? and under 100 kbs

Nice to see some pics of your project! Nice repair on fender, and no for the app. I've been looking and found none.

Austin...I have run the charge wire off the rectifier directly to the battery on a couple of my projects..I no its not correct ...but it works.

Austin E. Nice progress. It's great to see someone bring another Cub Cadet back to life again even if it is customized.
happy.gif

So how is your 782 working out Michael? Any new pics of it? Did you do any plowing with it this fall? Action shots? What you did with the side panels looks pretty cool. Thumbs up!

Had the 782 Diesel Utility at Bluniers plowday.It ran ok but would only make 5 psi boost.Also was light in the front needs atleast 100 pounds up front.That was a test setup I will stay with the Smart car setup it will make 10 psi boost.

Let's see how much attention this gets over here...

My lungs can't quite take the fumes of my cubs like they used to. In fact, just a bit of exhaust fumes will usually send me into a coughing and gagging fit. So I want a new one for my 782 (w/ Mag20) and my 2072 (also w/Mag20)

So... I have put in a few request for a small engine catalytic convertor. I am leaning towards this one.

https://www.nettinc.com/products/3-way-catalytic-converters/bluecat-small-spark-ignited-engines-emission-control-solution#

If you scroll down to the picture gallery, you will see that they already make pretty similar stuff, AND they already make stuff for current twin cylinder Kohlers and Briggs. I just need the outlet to be in the proper spot. to come out the grill.

If I need to, I am not afraid to redirect a pipe down infront of the PTO and out between the deck belts, but would rather not.

I'll keep you posted on how it goes.

Anybody else consider this route?

Back