• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 12, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rleo

displayname
Ray Leo
Scott:

--Tell her wrenching on a Cub provides quality father/son, father/grandson time. . .

Ron...
Good catch... I posted that in the AM... should have had
coffee.gif

Welcome to the forum Adam... You'll find a great wealth of 'Cub-formation' here... and a little more...
Check out the Forum's FAQ link above, and be sure to support our sponsors!!

Ray...
I don't have that problem... her hobby is WAY more expensive than mine....

Scott,
Hmmm. sounds familiar. <font size="-2">now if we could only get them to admit that</font>

BedFart.gif

after i told my wife the price of a new equivelent tractor she said i can by as many old one's as i want.i found 25 on craigslist within 200mi of my place,i think the only cure is to buy more.

we do get some snow here i Nova Scotia Canada,lol just thought i would share this with you all.
coffee.gif

80881.jpg

Donald - Nice fridge ! You better get those "disposed of" before warm weather
biggrin.gif

Ken thats not a "fridge" its a "crop"
us Canuks call it a Beer garden hehe

Out here on the left coast we have been getting rain & wind but with milder temps in the 50's untill they dropped to freezing last nite brrrr
I'm hopeing for another chance to play in some snow but its not likely.

alright Guys....
1) It isn't an IH reefer...
2) It isn't a Cub Cadet...
3) There is a Sandbox page for this stuff.
4) Please stick to the subject

Thanks
Myron B

Had my O running to replace what i thought was a drive bely isue ,but i now think i have a bad bearing on the drive shaft. i know will re t M.
80893.jpg

Yes welcome adam, Charlie says just wait till you get your second and I say just wait to see the look on the wifes face when you get your second...
angry.gif

Donnie,

Not married yet, I am ingaged to be though. Yea you should have seen her face when I got my first one, haha. She got over it. We needed a lawn mower and it was alot cheaper than a new one. I love it though I got out this afternoon and tested it out. Cuts really great a few little problems but nothing that cant be fixed.

Just came in from the shop unloading my newest shipment of Cub Cadet parts, a NOS sand trap rake, #40 box blade, rock rake, plus a skid of new Cub Cadet parts.

Myron B,

I would like to Thank you for the taking the time and doing some research in your old books for the part numbers I was looking for. We have the 5th revision of the TC-193 and several newer revisions. Thanks again for all your help. This forum is real lucky to have someone like you as a contributor.

Also a big thanks to Charlie P. for all he does & puts up with on ihcubcadet.com to help preserve the knowledge of International Harvester & Cub Cadet.

My hat goes off to both of you.
Thanks Again,
Marlin Heinlein ihccw.com

Adam:
Congrats on the engagement.
That 129 hydro will cut grass really well. You can set the throttle at near max and adjust drive speed according to the height of the grass. No worries about going to fast or too slow as with a fixed gear. Nothing against the 3 speeds I have one my self and they pull like none other.
Shift.gif

Adam B, welcome to the forum. Glad to see you bought an Ih Cub Cadet, instead of a brand spanking new "throw away lawn mower" .
thumbsup.gif
coffee.gif

Back