• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 10, 2018

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eford

displayname
Earl Ford
Well not for a lack of trying, no Cubs today. Tried but went too high for me. Wanted a huge old tiller to get the twin Kohler off of, but it seemed to weigh more than my ranger and my help/hauler had to leave. Oh well.

Oh, I post whenever. I work nights and am up all different hours on my off night

Earl - I had around 1900 pound on my short bed S15 ... I keep telling ya to get rid of your last name
aaaa_tongue2.gif

What did they have Earl? Still haven't heard if my Uncle's ran anything over there or not. Wondering if they cut their 1086 loose.

A 1086 with a cab, 1066 open among other letter series too. 4 much newer cubs, after 2000. I tried for an IH blade, but I think 3 is enough, lol. Couple of county guys who buy and sell beat me out on both. Had fun and saw friends from all over I don't get to see much. Next Saturday is a big one down in Leland (I think) where we'll see what happens. Seeing old friends brought out parts requests! Would be fine if they were cub related...

Oh man if there was a 1086 on the sale its making me wonder...was it a tri-stripe or did it have white side panels? Think the exhaust was bent back on theirs. What is the sale in Leland? Never heard of it.

Unfortunately I couldn't tell you about that 1086. Umm, look up the Leland lions club. About 2 hours south. I last went 2 years ago and they had 8-9 IH Cub Cadet alone. Big, big sale. I got a buddy wanting me to find him a cub, and I don't have enough. hahahaha.
Honestly, I'm hoping for some parts units I could get various things from. When I take my 100 apart soon, I want to do her up right. I could put out a want ad, but the thrill of the hunt gives me a reason to go to the sales!
Shift.gif

Wow that looks like a huge auction. Looks like a nice GT3200, but no way my wife lets me cut loose the funds for that.
Passed by my Uncles' a little while ago....no one home but there's a gooseneck flatbed in the yard. That isn't normal, so maybe they did cut their (my) 10 loose.
What do you need for your 100? My Dad has one that has the engine out, been sitting for 30 years. Not sure what good is left or if he'd let it go but it has fenders and the rear 3pt (sleeve). There's also a few leftovers of a 782 and most of an 1811 I need to break down. Maybe a 1650 too. Haven't decided on that one yet.

I kept the hcrop <font size="-2"><-(backwards)</font> light on and no one showed up.

Help!! Any tricks out there for getting the trip springs back on my newly remodeled 42" push blade?

Thanks

David

David Q.
Put the top in first. Long pry bar or screw driver through the bottom hook, and under the lower pin and push down, Easy-Peasy!
biggrin.gif

319821.jpg

Doug, I would. Brian, well look for an email from me next few days. After the collision, I need to open up the axle and break the whole tractor down. Has plenty more squeaks and rattles than it should. We'll see what sort of refurbish happens, really depends on available funds. My 1200 will be getting some attention soon here as mowing season is almost upon us. She's been hibernating all winter under a tarp out back. I may even fix the brakes!

YOU still didn't fix it !

Oh and about 90 miles north of me they had 11" of snow !

Well here we ago again folks ...third nor’easter in as many weeks 1450s ready for plow duty.Mike F you ready for more???LOL

We got 5-6 inches down here in NC!
I was hoping to plow my garden spot with my 128 soon, if it would dry up some.
Don't guess I will get any seat time on my cub for a while.
thumbsdown.gif

Back