• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 10, 2018

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Ethan, we're supposed to get 15 or 16 inches! Geez I hope not! LOL..

We get that much and I'm jumping into the Cat loader. :cool:

We’re in the 10-18 inch zone,can we trade this in for 38 degrees damp and drizzle you know normal March weather for us coastal New England people.id like to throw a loader on my 149 some day.....some day far down the road LOL.

I didn't break it, just needed re-calibrajusting. And here I thought I would find some garage time this week. Helping a friend with drum brakes, again. He's got no experience. But that's OT. As I say this, we're getting a spring squawl it looks. Hope it don't add up. I'm not wanting to push the poor little 100 anymore right now.

My 1450s doing quite well with this snow.i coated my plow blade with eazy slide and the bottom slush layer is just rolling off the blade in a perfect curl

I just finished putting a K301 in a 128. I can get the engine to turn over, but without spark. The only spark I get is when I turn the key off, it sparks once. I am using a new condenser, used coil and VR. Any thoughts on what would need to fix it?

After checking the wiring diagram I had the condenser hooked up to the +positive terminal.
bash.gif
. After correcting that, it still has the same issue. Only one spark when the ignition is turned off.

Michael S.-

Do you have 12V at the coil with the key on? How about in the start position? It sort of seems like the ignition switch is not making contact in the "start" position, and the spark you get is when you pass through "run" on the way back to "off."

Kraig-eight inches when I plowed two hours ago,still coming down at a good clip probably up to tenish by now I’ll have to grab the ruler again when I go back out at seven,Mike F I’ve seen that there 120,000 power outages in eastern MA,hopefully your not among them again

Ten inches in my front yard wet heavy crap on the bottom five inches of fluff on top,if it were all fluffy I’d have close to 18 inches

Latest posts

Back