• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 09, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kdunham

displayname
Kevin Dunham
Boy I hope Bryan has coffee....

<font size="+2">OH-OH-OH FIRST! LOTS OF STUFF FOR SALE FROM JOHN DEERE AND DAVID BRADLEY!!! 'CEPT I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S WORTH,CAN YA TELL ME?? HOW DO YOU RUN THE COMPLAINT FORM AND HOW DO I REBUILD EVERYTHING ON ALL MY TRACTORS??</font>

Kevin, I'n gonna go out on a limb here, but you weren't the class clown by any chance...... were ya??
lol.gif

I have seen several winter project tractors on here latly. Here are a couple I did this winter. The first is a 800. and the next is a custom 105 row crop. I am planning on having them both at the IH round up here in a little over a week.
16676.jpg

16677.jpg

16678.jpg

16679.jpg

Ryan,
37 participants
29 Plowing
1 Selling
6 Spectators
19 John Deere tractors
36 Cub Cadet tractors
4 Other tractors

BTW,
Time is running out to get a cheap room rate at the Super 8 in Spring Valley which is the closest motel to the event.

Ryan-
Just got home from Dubuque, what did you need?
happy.gif

I live about 30 miles north and get there about once a week. Dunno if I'll make it to the MN Plow Day, but I'd bet I run into someone that will.

Travis-
Looks good!

Kevin,

You been ridin' that 782D too long.......all that black smoke has finally gotten to you!!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

BTW, I tried to rebuild everything on a tractor once....the neighbor's John Deere, but it was piece-by-piece/week-by-week!!!!!

Travis-
I know for a fact that Dunham wasn't the class clown....he just skipped class everyday!
happy.gif

Rick Beem-
Welcome!

Kent-
Nice 'vette!
thumbsup.gif

OK...seriously..
16684.jpg

Anyone care to tell me if a cab like this which came off of a 782 will fit on a 149?

Hey Art! The answer is a statement, followed by a question...
...Anything will fit Anything; how good's your fabricating skills?

Art,
I know that Bryan has one just like that on his 169. Should go on your 149, Bryan has some kewl mods to keep is quite too.

Travis,
I'm drooling
drool.gif
happy.gif

Would you mind telling me what is the measurment from the stearing columb cross support to the rear of the frame? Just want to compare frame lengths.
proud.gif

Kevin,
The exhaust pipe is not sapose to point into your face, it should point to the side.

(Message edited by till on March 10, 2004)

Thanks guys, I'm sure the basic cab is the same, but much like the soft cabs, I'm wondering if the bracketry is different to get the thing to sit there correctly.

Kraig-
Do you have any parts breakdowns of this cab on an 82-series vs. a wideframe?

Charlie,

What are the mounting points on the cab? If it's the fenders and footrests (fenders), aren't those the same on an 82 series and a wideframe? The only difference is the dash and hood, right?

Bill G., I've never heard of a 117 or a 1117. I have heard of a 107, a 127 and a 147. I've also heard of a 1000 and 1100 both considered garden tractors though some dispute the 1100. Then there are the 111 and 1110 which are both lawn tractors. None of these had 17hp engines though. I've also heard of 1710 and 1711 both are 17hp garden tractors. In any case it's not within our "normal" topic coverage.

Fenders off the red ones are pretty much the same as the yeller and white ones. Although there are 4 differant battery box styles.
16688.jpg

I failed to mention Art, that cab came off my 782 and bolts right up to the 149, 169, 1450 and even the 147 with no mods.

Travis, the custom looks great!!

Mr U. nice job on the 800 and row crop 105!!!

Art, I have the manual for the Delux cab for the 1x8/9 series and the manual for the Quiet Line series, they appear the same. Sorry no x82 series Delux cab manual. :eek:(

Kent S., how about some more photos of that red and white roundy fendered thing in the background of your 3rd photo down in the last page? :eek:)

Back