• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 05, 2018

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hydroharry

displayname
Harry Bursell
Hey Kraig - thanks for finding and posting my very first post. I remember that like it was yesterday. Don't worry about the phone number. I've geen gone from Connecticut now for 16 years.

Happy Anniversary, Forum. And, thanks Charlie and Kraig for all the work.

Ditto on the anniversary congrats. Thanks Charlie for keeping it going, and Kraig for all your input, insight, photos, etc.

Thanks to all the regular posters, too. I don't usually have any wisdom to add to conversations, but I glean a lot from everyone else's contributions. Happy 20th, forum!

(You know it's a big deal when it even brings KenTuck out of his cave!)
biggrin.gif

Happy Twentieth Anniversary, IH Cub Cadet Forum.

Thanks for the Voyager link, Kraig.

Great to see you post Kentucky Ken, but what is this, no current pictures of your smiling face?

All the best to everyone on the Forum. Glad I decided to check in tonight.
smile.gif

My 149 is still running fine, even though I work on it once-in-a-while. The 782 is waiting for me to get back to it, after I quit working twelve hours a day six days a week.

My family bought me a new Cub Cadet that cuts quite nicely, I'll post pictures on the proper page.

My wife died of cancer in January. She is in a better place, but I am without her.

Happy 20th anniversary to the forum and a big thanks to Charlie and Kraig for all your hard work and hospitality. Thanks to everyone for all the valuable information you have shared. Using info from this forum I have learned a lot about cubs. Without the forum I wouldn't have done that, so Thanks. Good to hear from you Kentuck, I still use my pin tool. Thanks.

Jeremiah - My deepest condolences.
As for my "smiling face" , you really want to go there ? There's a link to the latest smiles in my profile...

Lipp - I see your chain is still getting pulled on it's on 'cause I sure didn't pull it. I knew better.

Kraig - Make a run up to Dan's and get some pics of his expanded shop ... poor people like seeing machinery too ya know.

20 years ? Seems like 19 to me.
smile.gif

The 122 is still in the garage waiting to be restored. The seat I bought off Travis is still sitting upside down on it. It's been there 17 years and I don't wont to disturb it. The 122 did get a "bump" when something flew off the hydraulic press.
127 and 129 are outside and I'm tripping over everything inside BUT the 122 is staying in the dry as it was my first. You never loose your First Love do ya ?

** Luther - Snuck in while I was typing - Hey!

Jeremiah, my heart sank for you when I read about your wife. My sincere condolences.
sad.gif

KENtucky, about time you stopped by.
happy.gif

Dan, congratulations on the retirement! BTW, Thanks for being such a gracious host the few times I've stopped by for a visit. I see KENtucky is prodding me to make another trip to get some new photos.
icon_eek.gif
I wonder if I can get Art Aytay, Robb Kruger and Mike Horn together for another road trip.
Shift.gif
Like the one back in December 2004. Photo of Dan's race track, left to right Robb, Dan, Art, Mike:

319749.jpg

I am been a member here for about 15 yrs. Been friends with Charlie longer than that (OMG). I am glad to see what Charlie has done with this forum over the years. Congratulations on your 20 year milestone.

Roland, good to see you here.

All, for those that don't know, Roland created the nice colorized electrical schematics and other drawings for us, which can be found HERE or from the main forum page, scroll to the bottom and look for the "Wiring Diagrams" link.

Yes Charlie, we share the same start up date. Yours was 1998 and OCC's was 2007. This was not planned and I only learned of this, a few days ago.

I have enjoyed our friendship, working together, and mutual co-operation between sites. Looking forward to many more years to come.

Kraig - I have enjoyed the interaction, and assistance you have given me over the years. You truly are a great and wonderful asset to this forum. Thank you for the kind words.

Again, congratulations.

I can't say any more good things about The Forum than have already been said, so I won't try.
It's good to see Grumpy posts. He may have answered one of my early posts.
I've missed your posting, Jeremiah, and sorry for your loss.
sad.gif
I guess that by now we all know that we have an appointment to keep. I think Jeremiah, I think old tractor leaning up against a building.
Roland, you don't know how many times I've reverted to your colored diagrams!
happy.gif

Ken, I had a good chuckle when I checked out your profile picture.
smile.gif

Everyone: I appreciate the condolences. I'm taking it one day at a time just trying to put one foot in front of another.

One of the goals of "good grieving," according to my bereavement counselor, is to find a way to remember your loved one. It is a worthy goal, and I'm working on it.

Aside to Ken, I also have a 122: it sits on the back stoop where I split it intending to get it all back to together "in a couple of weeks," 3-4 years ago now. Oh well.
dunno.gif

Back