• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 03, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbaird

displayname
Charles Baird
Wanted for Cub 149. Panel, Extension,LH, IH544192-R1; Support,Rear Hood, IH-544188-R1; Bumper, Hood, IH-544189-R1.

i would like to find a blade for an original if anybody has one.

Wanted original gas cap for 1X8/9 series complete w/plastic baffle/vent insert.

Needing a driveshaft and front drive hub (mounts on the rear of engine) for a 127. Send condition and prices shipped to 55904

Wanted: Engine coupling from a 982 Onan

Wanted: Travis to put a price on that tractor.
bottom.gif

Looking for a reasonably priced complete headlight panel for a 70/100.
Price with shipping to Wi. 54727

WTB parts for the implement lift for a 1961-63 Cub Cadet

I’m looking for parts for the rear implements lift. The parts that I need are from the lift handle to where it connects to the Brinly adapter for the implements or IH implements. If you just have some parts, please PM or Email and if you have all the parts, I will like to hear from you. Please contact me.

Thanks!

wbullock

I need a PTO engage lever that will fit a 123
thanks jason

Wanted: Mule drive bracket for 82 series for weight bracket project or a weight bracket.
shipped to 52310.

Lookin for a good set of 23 x 10.50 x 12 chains to pick up at plow day in Rockford Ia on the 12th of April

Looking for a complete steering column for a 1x8/1x9 seies.No junk,please.Price plus shipping to zip 36301.Thanks to all,Bob.

I need a good choke cable for a 100 or similar. I want an old one with the metal coil showing. Good pull knob too.

With shipping to 65802.

Thanks,
Keith

WANTED: DECALS for a International Push mower approximately 1974. It's like a Lawnboy only yellow and white. I know this is a stretch but I'm throwing it out there anyway! Thanks for the site! Any leads or parts for this mower are appreciated. I realize this is a Cub Cadet site, but I'm hoping I could get lucky............ Greg

Back