• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 03, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wanted: parts for Original
*pan seat prefer no welds or cracks
*rear fenders with mounting brackets
*grill screen must be very good condition

Charlie-
I love those mower covers. Kinda looks like a mini version of the hood and console from a 1X8/9 series.

I'll have to get me one of those mowers one of these days....
tongue.gif

I am in need of a nice used driveshaft assembly for my 129, from the drive hub on the crank all the way to the cast iron coupling arm on the hydro. Mine decided to blow apart today. Thanks.

I am looking for 12" wheels for my 122. I have the 12 12 26 Carlisle pulling tires. Thanks. will 10.5's work?

Brinly catagory 0 moldboard plow wanted, somewhere close to either Kokomo, IN or Erie, PA. Or that can be brought to PA plow days at Ft Allen PA or AW's plow day in central Ohio in the fall Thanks Mike

wanted all brackets for hookin up a brinley plow to my 104 i have the 3pt hitch and top pin what else?

I need a couple of PointSaver ignition modules, for my 124 and 125. I tried to order them from Kirk Engines (one of the sponsors), but when I send the required e-mail, I received a '501' error and the message is not delivered. Is the company still active? If not, is there another vendor that sells these?

I also need blades for the 48" deck on my 125, but have been unable to find them on any of the sponsor's sites. If I used the parts lookup correctly, the part numbers for the hardened blades are 759-3852 (outer) and 759-3851 (center). I would rather order them from the folks that make this site possible if I can. Do any of the sponsors sell these blades?

I apologize if this is not the appropriate place for this post and appreciate any help you guys can provide.

Thanks,
Dan Swink

Dan, David Kirk checks in on the forum on a fairly regular basis and I'm sure when he sees your post he will post a course of action for you. David is the sole source for the Points Savers as he is the inventor of them. If he does not post by early next week I'll see if I can get a hold of him and let him know you have been having trouble sending him an order via email.

Looking for a pair of wideframe 3pt top casting bolt pins with nuts. Need price shipped to 65802 business address.

No. 8
81518.gif

Thanks,
Keith

looking for flywheel drive coupler for k241 in above diagram in forum reference number 52 with or with out pully preferably with e-mail to adress in profile with price etc.trans is hydro
we think tractor is 105 thanks Ed

Back