• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 29, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife and I went to the Calgary 4H agricultural show and one of the
first exhibits we stopped at was the breeding bulls. We went up to
the first pen and there was a sign attached that said,
'THIS BULL MATED 50 TIMES LAST YEAR'

My wife playfully nudged me in the ribs ....Smiled and said, 'He
mated 50 times last year, that's almost once a week.'
We walked to the second pen which had a sign attached that said,
''THIS BULL MATED 150 TIMES LAST YEAR'

My wife gave me a healthy jab and said, 'WOW~~That's more than twice
a week ! .........You could learn a lot from him.'
We walked to the third pen and it had a sign attached that said,
In capital letters,
'THIS BULL MATED 365 TIMES LAST YEAR'

My wife was so excited that her elbow nearly broke my ribs, and said,
'That's once a day .You could REALLY learn something from this one.'
I looked at her and said,
'Go over and ask him if it
was with the same cow.'

My condition has been upgraded from critical to stable and I should
eventually make a full recovery.

1a_scratchhead.gif

NO, no that's not the right emoticon!
happy.gif
happy.gif

Over here people have a sense of humor about life. Everyone has there breast cancer ribbons , well here on the cause way to Cape Sable island Nova Scotia . The women of the island decided to do there part to promote health . and this is what they did. Must be everyone on the island donate a boob sling . This is at the half way point when we traveled on our bikes last weekend. Just a day trip of 752 klm.

288372.jpg

Well guys I have to let you on this party we have had for ten 10 years here in Digby Nova Scotia Canada . Well we do know how to get it done. Have a watch at all the Bikes and me at 2.25 and all the paid people till 6.46 and then on the next street up . to bad the video don`t show the main rd. in form the trans Canada an how many bikes and people are there at one time. had a blast and drove 1.5 hrs home with 5 buds . what a great day I had. Enjoy what we do here for shita nd giggles !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHnmmxx3Y-8

Subject: Something to think about

Charity Hospital run by the Sisters of Charity in New Orleans, along with the Upjohn company developed the plasma system in the 1930's that saved so many lives in WW-II, Korea, and Vietnam and in the Middle East now.

During the Civil War most of the nurses were nuns.

EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT CATHOLIC, THIS IS EYE OPENING. . .

When the Catholic Church was founded, there were no Hospitals. Today, one out of five people in this Country, receive their Medical care at a Catholic hospital.

When the Catholic Church was founded, there were no schools. Today, the Catholic Church teaches 3 million students a day, in its more than 250 Catholic Colleges and Universities, in its more than 1200 Catholic High Schools and its more than 5000 Catholic grade schools .

Everyday, the Catholic Church feeds, clothes, shelters and educates more people than any other organization in the World.

The new Obama Health Mandate could end all this and the tax payers would have to make up the loss.

Also, all Catholic adoption services will come to an end; a human disaster.

There are more than 77 million Catholics in this Country. It takes an estimated 50 million Catholic votes to elect a President.

I am asking all of you to go to the polls in 2014 and be united in replacing all Senators and Reps with someone who will respect the Catholic Church, all Christians, and all Religions with perhaps the exception of Islam.

Mr.President, you said, "The USA is not a Christian Nation". You are wrong - We are a Christian Nation founded on Judeo-Christian values allowing all religions in America to Worship & Practice Freely. Something Islam will never do.

Oh, by the way, on MUSLIM HERITAGE IN America ....Have you ever been to a Muslim hospital, heard a Muslim orchestra, seen a Muslim band march in a parade, know of a Muslim charity, ever seen Muslims shaking hands with a Muslim Girl Scout, or ever seen a Muslim Candy Striper volunteering in a hospital?

Have you ever seen a Muslim do much of anything that 'contributes' positively to the "American way of Life" ?

DON'T KEEP THIS - Please SEND IT OUT TO YOUR LIST

Let's circulate this to as many as possible. And remember the election's are coming up in 2014 and 2016

Back