• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 29, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Art

you know it helps to read the ad completely!!!!!!!!!!!!

It also helps to have a freakin CORRECT email address!
bash.gif

Charlie, I've sent a few e-mails to members and some never got back to me. Could be they didn't care, but I bet its more likely I got firewalled! ??

FREE Cub Cadet Original deck shell. This is the shell only without the parts. It is for local pickup only. I could sell for scrap but am offering first in case someone close to me is needing one. It is in good, reworkable shape. I parted it out for more than I was asking for the whole deck. Again it is only a shell, NO PARTS! [email protected]}

226908.jpg

226961.jpg

1711 or yellow 782 repainted red. I'm not sure which it originally was, as the serial number tag is gone, so your guess is as good as mine. Engine (KT-17 series II) and trans are supposedly rebuilt according to the PO; I have not tried to verify this, although the engine is very strong and puts no oil through the breather hose in the time I have used it. It uses a bit of oil and smokes occasionally, so it may be that the rings aren't yet seated, as the PO only had a blade on it, which would struggle to seat the rings. The 44" deck has been modified as you can see in the picture, but has quiet bearings and cuts nicely. I can't verify that the trans has been rebuilt either, but it does not lurch much if at all when you are moving and the hydraulic lift lever is actuated like most of my other hydro tractors do. Hood, fenders, dash, grille insert are rough. Mechanically it's quite nice; if I didn't have so many I'd keep this one as a worker.

Asking $650 slightly negotiable. Must be picked up in Rockford, IL preferably before I leave town for good on July 10th. Otherwise you'll have to wait a week after that and get it from my Dad. [email protected]

Edit: I will have spotty internet access until July 5th. If I don't respond in a timely manner, this is why. Also, this will be hitting craigslist on the 5th if it isn't spoken for.

This an older Cub Cadet Modle 106 that I have been using and maintaining for 25 plus years. It is in very good condition and runs like a top with no issues. Deck is in new condition as are the spindles and blades. The motor has good compression and the PTO has been rebuilt. Starts on the first turn and cuts grass or hauls stuff around with ease. This Cub is one of the models made by International Harvester and has a cast iron Kohler motor, cast iron axle, frame and front end. Tractor needs nothing and should last another 25 years. These are not the low end units on sale today made out of pressed steel. These old Cubs are coveted, tough, easy to work on. Belts are new and the tires have great tread and hold air.
Feel free to call Mike at 912 265 2741. We are near Brunswick, Georgia. I know most of you know all the details of thse tractors, but it's just easier to paste the whole post here. PRICE: $550.00

[email protected]
912 265 2741

226969.jpg

Mike Brennan's 106 has been sold. 1 hour after posting. My word!

1806 cub cadet forsale.The motor runs and doesn't smoke.The hood and side panels have been repainted with new decals. this a very clean tractor. Ido have picture to email. I would like to have $625 or best offer. Thanks Dean #618-406-0583 or call

QA42A Snowthrower restored 2 seasons back. tractor not included.$300

227212.jpg

227213.jpg

Have a ported hydro pump from a 1650 $85 plus shipping and a non ported hydro pump from a 125 $30 plus shipping, or the complete 125 rear for $50 if you can pick it up. Other parts to come from 1650
660-582-1521

Everything Cub Cadet is for sale. 4 diget O
restore with rear PTO and flat belt pulley and light set. Restored 800
factory correct with rear PTO and creeper. 100 with rear pto and flat
belt pulley, creeper, lights. Nice running model 86 with factory engine
and muffler. Some extra 800 parts (muffler, starter). Old flat belt power
buzz saw(will be running it at the sale) plus around 50 or so IH Cub
Cadets from "O"s up to 147. most runners. "O" decks (12+) regular decks
(30+) and a ton of other parts. Some antiuqes and some handtools also.
This Friday and Saturday, July 8 and 9.2011 starting at 8am each day. 7875 N. 3rd Ave.,
Clinton, Ohio 44216 corner of Hickroy and N. 3rd. Ave.
Mike LaMar (330) 882-3413

Cub Cadet 1315 & 1415 Parts.

1315 Fenders w/ Footrests $ 30.00 obo.
1315 Seat small tear on one side $ 50.00 obo + Shipping.
Cast Iron Front Axle $ 50.00 obo + Shipping.
Steering Knuckles $ 25.00 obo + Shipping.
Steering Shaft w/ Gears $ 30.00 obo + Shipping.
1315 Hood $ 20.00 obo.
Dash Pannel $ 5.00 + Shipping.
Front Mounting Bracket $ 10.00 obo + Shipping.
1315 Front Deck Support $ 10.00 obo + Shipping.
1415 38" Mower Deck Model #441190 Needs some TLC $ 150.00.

Will not ship the Mower Deck, Hood or Fenders.

For more info or photos of the items please email me at [email protected]

relisting my cub cadet 149 after buyer did not respond with a deposit or follow up contact. I have two mower decks to go with the tractor and a front snow/dirt blade. Everything is in average shape, engine just been rebuilt, needs carb work. I would like 350 obo for everything, may consider selling tractor and attachments seperately. Email me at [email protected], or call me at (217) 519 3113, I need it gone, need money for another project.

1650 for sale with 42 inch deck and mule drive; tractor runs well but is missing the side panels.

Some spares and extras, some new and some from a parts 1250 I had;

New points.
Rear lights/ lenses.
Ignition switch.
Solenoid.
Voltage regulator.

Mower deck works fine, belt is two seasons old and blades have plenty of life left; deck has rust in usual spot under cover

$500 for all of it.

Don't you just hate it when someone post an ad to sell something and you have no freakin idea WTH they are at!!!!
bash.gif

<font color="0000ff">Shouldn't a quick check of their profile tell you where they're at? Can we register on the site without giving our location?
1a_scratchhead.gif
</font>

Back