• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 29, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frank C.
Yes it should.
And yes it is required when you register.
BUT, Some remove that information until they get a nasty email from me.
biggrin.gif

Cub Cadet 108
It has a 12hp engine in it that I have taken out and disassembled. It is in good shape, but needs a total restoration. Engine does not come with the starter/generator. Location:Culpeper, Va
Price: $175 you can reach me at krichards167 at gmail dot com or seven oh three two four four nine seven five eight.
227409.jpg

Cub cadet parts
I have two manual PTO 12hp engines and one electric PTO block.
The electric block PTO was a grenaded motor, and is only good for the cam and internals, etc.
The others are core motors that need rebuilding.
grenaded motor: $50
Two core motors:$75 each.
I have two square end early mower decks for the early cubs $100 each, they are in need of complete restoration, but not rotted, just surface rust. I do not have pics of the decks just yet as they are up on a top shelf in my garage. Pics to follow in the near future.
Also have a snow blade for sale, $100
or seven oh three two four four nine seven five eight

105 with original seat and headlights, in very nice shape, starts and runs the best, very good 42" mower deck, ready to mow, $550 for tractor and mower, $135 for blade, or package deal. Located in Hemlock, MI 48626, Mike 989-284-1430, thanks. Can email pictures.

FOR SALE:
DIVORCE FORCES SALE OF 1962 "O"Engine smokes a little but runs great. Has fenders and DANCO creeper. Needs little TLC cause does have frame crack. Footrest have been installed in place of the one in pic.$500 picked up at 65084!
Can let #1 cart go with it for $250 more!
ROD
227445.jpg

Selling my NF hydraulic lift. It is in good working order. I hate to sell it but Im also not using it anymore and need the cash. $275.00+ shipping. E-mail is in profile. Thanks for looking! Scott

Selling a '62 Cub Cadet Original with an Original 38" deck.

Tractor runs, but needs carb work. I have another carb for it.

Asking $250, or might trade for other Cub Cadet items.

227538.jpg

Spirit of 76, rough condition

I have repainted all but the hood. The motor was honed and re-ringed, but never started due to the wiring that needs redone (I do spin it by hand every now and then to ensure it does not freeze up).

$100.00

Will deliver within reason.

Free for parts or repair – you pick up.
Old Cub Cadet hydrostatic 107 – don’t have SN handy but according to this site they made the model 107 from late 1969 to late 1971.
Was running when parked. Hydrostatic drive still works. NO CUTTING DECK.
I installed an electric start 13HP engine from Harbor freight a couple of years ago. Hardly any time on this engine. Been setting for more than a year. Engine still turns over but will need a new battery, does not want to start with old battery even with battery charger connected. Doesn’t spin fast enough.
I have the original Kohler engine (10 HP) and most of the parts to put it back to original if wanted.
I have a Zero-turn Cub Cadet that I really like a lot so don’t use the old Cub. Don’t want to scrap it if someone could use it.
Located about 10 miles south just off I95 from intersection of I95 and I26 in South Carolina.
Fred at: [email protected]

Back