• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 24, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bproctor

displayname
Bob G Proctor
This is a wiring harness I bought in 2009 for my 125. It is new never used. I repaired the 125's harness and eventually sold it, forgetting to send this with the new owner.

Anyway, I paid $63 in 2009 now there $73.

This is for sale for $55.00 this includes mailing to lower 48. I have Paypal or send a check or I live in Plainfield, IN 46168 if your close enough.

240491.jpg

I have a 104 hood for sale 65.00 + SH

I can send pictures through email, I cant get picture to shrink down enough to post.

FOR SALE:

1 pair of authentic IH weights (front weights for a Farmall/IH Cub, or, rear weights for a Cub Cadet garden tractor)

26lb. each.
240619.jpg

240620.jpg

Price: $110

Cultivator made by Ohio Steel (looks close to, and functions just like a Brinly), attaches to a sleeve hitch adapter.
Good shape, and comes with 4 wide 'shovels' and 2 narrow 'shovels'.
240621.jpg

240622.jpg

Price: $70

Brinly TT-100 'Tool Bar' with spring tooth harrow tines mounted on it (when have you ever seen a Brinly Tool Bar??
buttrock.gif
)
In good shape, tines show very little wear.
240623.jpg

240624.jpg

Price: $170

1 pair of Carlisle 'Turf Saver' tires in 16-6.5-8 size
Still have part of the 'nubs' on them (virtually brand new)
240625.jpg

240626.jpg

Price: $30

All items can be picked up in Piqua, OH...or I can ship the weights and tires (buyer pays shipping costs) > NO SHIPPING < on the cultivator and/or tool bar--pick up only.

Please contact me via e-mail at: c1450c @ yahoo. com

Make sure to put 'Cub Parts' in the subject line so it doesn't go into my spam folder.

Thanks!!
Bill

New Kohler parts for sale
KH 47-755-08 Gasket set $35 shipped
4715003-S Breaker $10 shipped
230722-S Condenser $15 shipped

Please put Kohler Parts in subject so it doesnt go to spam

Pictures available on request
Thank you!

Used Gas tank straps for sale

2- KH-A-236938 STRAP $5 EA

buyer pays shipping cost.

pictures available upon request, reply to email listed under my profile. thanks for looking!

107 for sale runs great no smoke hydro lift on mower deck and sleave hitch on the rear. hydrostatic drive. 500.00

I'm even more sorry that there isn't anything to contribute. 1+D

Am selling an International Harvester Cub Cadet Model 127 tractor. The engine currently isn't working but it turns over fine, I'm not sure what is wrong with it. It comes with a mower attachment. The tractor has always been garaged and minimally used since we first got it in the early 70's. It also comes with an operator's manual, a service manual and numerous spare parts including oil filters and belts. Asking $200 or best offer. I also have the International Harvester Model 1 rototiller for this tractor that I can sell separately for $150 or best offer. Or give us an offer on everything! Must pick up in Kaleva, MI. Call Tom 231-362-3354.
240711.jpg

Charlie was here!
240712.jpg

Charlie was here!
240713.jpg

Charlie was here!
240714.jpg

Charlie was here!
240715.jpg

Charlie was here!
240716.jpg

I have a gas tank for sale off of a 10 HP. I am asking $50 +SH

Will email pictures on request!

A few harder to find parts.

NF round fenders with reflectors (complete restoration quality almost perfect fenders). $225 plus ship

72/104/105/124/125 hood extremely nice paint and decals but a few hairline cracks up front to tack up for a restoration. $30 plus ship.

(2) 14hp motors (one runs one should have rings). No carb/starter/etc. $150 each. Really prefer pick-up on these.

12hp block that should only need honed to go back to STD (can't guarantee that but cylinder wall looks good). Has cam and valves. $20 plus shipping or $40 with crank, rod, piston. Email if interested and I'll snap pics from my phone as opposed to posting a bunch of pics and slowing down the page.

I have three sets of rear rims for sale.

Iam asking 35 dollars a set plus shipping. I am also lowering the price on the 10 Hp gas tank I posted earlier to 40 dollars.

Email for pictures

Folks,

Due to some recent medical bills, I need to get the items sold I posted on 6-26. Please e-mail me at c1450c @ hotmail.com if you are interested.

I'm listing the items on CL and in some classified ad papers on Monday if not yet sold.

Thanks.

Bill - sent you an email to the hotmail account, it bounced back. Your profile email appears to have worked though.

Back