• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 24, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the heads up Ryan! Reply sent.

Folks: Please use c1450c@ yahoo.com

Thanks!

Hello everyone,

We have a Haban Racine Model 402-E Sickle Bar Mower Attachement for an IH Cub Cadet 1450 for sale. Includes original operation and service Habine Racine Manual. Purchased in 1977. Excellent condition...stored indoors since purchase. Used for only one season. A little wire brushing will clean it up.

We of course are interested in selling the attachment to a fellow IH Cub Cadet owner who can use it.

Must be picked up by purchaser. We will not pack and ship.

We are looking for $300, but I know this board will let me know if this is over or under-priced...

Thanks!

I'm selling my 149. It's in very good condition. Only thing wrong with it is the steering coloumn is loose and the seat is tore up otherwise is a wonderfull machine! I've got a mower deck for it and a snowplow. The Mower deck has hardly even been used and is in good condition. Over all It's the best peice of machinery I've owned just never get to use it. I would consider trades but sadly I don't need another cub. My email is [email protected] I'm located outside of Cedar Rapids IA I'd like to get 1,100 Thanks for reading. I have a couple pictures that I'll put on in a sec

Sorry I can't get the pictures of the 149 there to big but please dont be afraid to email me so i can send you them

240778.jpg

M&W 9 Speed for Cub Originals. Asking $4000.00 + S&H. It's currently attached to the tractor, shifts and moves in ever gear. Once paid for I will un-install and ship it to you. E-mail: [email protected]

As long as it was between post, I'm sure someone beat me to it. No replies to my email or call yet, so I'm betting it's gone.

Here's the pictures of my 149 cub that I posted a day ago. And thanks to Marlin who resized the pictures for me.

240825.jpg

240826.jpg

240827.jpg

240828.jpg

Back