• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 23, 2005

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know, I was just poking some fun
angel.gif

Yeah he was pretty envious
happy.gif

Interesting "ride" today. Using the 120 and a rear tote bucket to move some topsoil for future sidewalk today. I don't know what the hell I wass thinkin' when I was giong up a slope with the bucket full, and did at least a two foot wheelie. Didn't freak out knowing that I couldn't really tip all the way over, but did do a slight "pucker factor" of about 2.175 out of 10.00. <font size="-2">Wish I had a picture of may face.</font>

Actually I should have my head examined though, it was too freakin' hot. Thermometer had it at 95 in the shade. REALLY!!!

(Message edited by thoffman on June 26, 2005)

Tom, that kind of reminds me of the one driver of a 4WD truck in the pull yesterday. He had the back of the truck jacked way up and had the hitch high. At the end of the pull, his frontend came off the ground about 4'. It came down a little and then went back up and all of a sudden it came down with a bang when he twisted the rear drive shaft in two. I think he bounced off the steering wheel and windshield on that ride. It was fun to watch though.

Yes I did see that on e-pay, last week and this week also. They sure did drop the price on it for this week.

Gentlemen:

I having been working on the Carb from my 105. I dismantled it for cleaning and I ran across this:

28862.jpg

This came with the following washer parts that were positioned in the detent of the Carb Body where the throttle shaft goes. The brass cupped washer went first, then the felt washer next, with the flat washer being on top.

Does anyone recognize this washer (kit) as being a Kohler Part...??? If so, what is the part number..??

Can anyone expand on this..??

Thanks,

Not that anyone cares, (except perhaps Charlie) I've been on vacation and that is why I have not posted for 2 weeks. First stop was the Rocky Mountain National Park. We did a bunch of hiking there was still well over 5 feet of snow on some of the higher trails.

28864.jpg

Richard C., I was in your state too but I didn't have your address with so I didn't stop by to say hello. You have some nice sunsets down there.

28865.jpg

28866.jpg

Matt M., good to see you post. I drove through Texas on the way home, I didn't have your address or Myron B's address with so I didn't stop to say hello.

(Message edited by kmcconaughey on June 27, 2005)

Hmmmm, I think we need to all pitch in and buy Kraig a PDA so he'd HAVE all those addresses with him...
roflol.gif

Welcome back Kraig!

Bryan, good idea! I also could have stopped in Kansas and visited Mark T., and I know where Travis lives in Iowa and Nick G. and Huge S. in MN. I didn't have Charlie's address or John L's and there are a bunch more forum members in Iowa but it was 3:00 am and a huge thunder storm was brewing when we drove through Iowa and Southern MN. I suppose I could have brought the laptop with the address list. On the other hand, I'd still be on my way home if I was stopping to visit people. :eek:)

.....hmmmm, if Huge S. knew I was passing by and he had a batch of those bars made......... :eek:)

Bryan, thanks! It's good to be back.

(Message edited by kmcconaughey on June 27, 2005)

This is my first post in this forum.

<font color="ff0000">And you should have read the forum rules before posting. This isn't the topic for selling, buying or horsetrading</font>

Man, have you guys got some good looking tractors! I am just now picking up a few parts for my 1282 that have been damaged in the last 25 years. This tractor was bought new by my brother and he went bigger and over to green (turn-coat), and gave me the 1282, which really needs some TLC.

Never thought of it before but did CC have it's own emblem or just the iH one? If so, pic? TIA

So where in William's post is he trying to buy, sell, or trade?

Adrian, that portion of William's post would have been deleted.

Well, We have a new addition to the family....
28872.jpg

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">IT'S A BOY</font>
</font><font color="000000">More pics to follow....</font>

Well,
As long as we are talking about vacations and fellow cubbers, This was our route on our recent RV trip across the US. We just got home last Friday.
I know I passed Charlie, Travis, and Dave Kamp. We spent 3 days on the beach at St Andrews St. Park in Panama city, 2 days at Henderson St Park in Destin, 2 Days in Chattanooga, and 1 day in Murfreesburo. The rest of the nightly stops trip was just for getting there.
I was wondering how many others I passed along the way.

I only saw 1 cub in the 3200 mile trip! And that was in Iowa.
28879.jpg

(Message edited by tcbusch on June 27, 2005)

Adrian -

You missed it. It went
poof.gif

Suffice it to say, we keep a record of the original post in case we need it down the road. But it's not kept in order to satisfy members' curiosity
wink.gif

Kurt,

Nice find...I am new to the cubs, so to me that seems like a rare option. I have tried to find a list of implements available for them, but not alot around here to choose from. Ya got any thing to run off that PTO?

Chad

Back