• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 16, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbdavis

displayname
Terry Davis
Need a good input shaft for a creeper. Have one but it's pretty rough. Can be reached at (317) 966-9142 (text or phone) or email via my forum profile. Thanks

I need a replacement deck for a AGS 2130.I can't find a new one or used one so far. Can anyone help me out on this? Also, is there a deck from another model tractor that will work on this tractor.
Thanks

Here's a pic of the creeper input shaft/sun gear I'm looking for. Thanks

259532.jpg

hi guys im looking to buy a cub to use for a pulling tractor. i had a old wheel horse that i blew up the tranny to many times. so now im looking for a real tractor to replace it! im looking for a narrow frame cub with a 10 horse and a creeper drive. call or text me jason at 631 953 5420 im located on long island.

iam looking for wheel wights for my 1961 cub can anyone help me? thank you}}

I am looking for an IH #2 Rototiller to go on my Cub Cadet 1650. I am looking for an IH Front Blade to go on the same machine as well. Please reach me via e-mail, Thank you.

I am looking for a Cub Cadet Panel Extension left(intake) side this is part # 544192-R1. We are restoring a 109 and need this part to complete the tractor.

Hi Guys
I need a Wide Lower 3pt Bracket to straddle the narrow one on a narrow frame ie. 146

dankelley oh ate at gmail dot com

Wanted to buy: side sickle mower for either a cub cadet narrow or wide frame like a 402d haban or similar. Not to particular about shape of it, but it must be complete and run good. can be reached at (515) 227-0574

iam looking for fenders for 1961 cub let me know if you can help me thanks}}

For Sale:

I have a very nice 1960's vintage IH Cub Cadet lawn sweeper. This is in funcioning condition. Would look great behind your vintage Cub $135 obo

Cub Cadet #2 cart needs restoration floor is shot and is painted green. $75 obo

Like new agrifab 30" lawn sweeper $95 obo

rear mount self powered tiller with briggs engine set for sleeve hitch $350 obo

Items located in HARVARD IL please email or call/text 815-973-0915

Ahhhhh, "AK",
This might work better in the <u>For Sale</u> section and not the wanted section.

Latest posts

Back