• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 15, 2019

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wayne,

Yup, I just don't look at it as often as I do my cubs!
lol.gif

Been a while since I posted something on here , the first time I list something for sale I put it in the wrong spot. I meant to post it in the off topic section. Sorry made a mistake, if someone can move it where it belongs that would be great.thanks

Charlie, that looks to be in very nice condition.

BTW, thanks for the heads up on the American Eagle Day yesterday. I love seeing Eagles and have a fair amount of them near my house.

Whoa Digger, that's a lot of Cub there, think you can handle it...
Caleb has one that he got from Shultzie awhile back,only its a red 9, he swapped the injured motor for a V twinner, and its his main plow machine, its a brute....love it!!!

Charlie,

You found a "rare bird" on "rare bird" day!!!!

1912 is a very short run unit and represents the top of the line Cub for it's day!!!

Onan or Mag 20???

Steve,
Don't know, didn't ask.
For $400.00, I could care less.
biggrin.gif

He said it runs good, we'll see.

Supposed to have the deck with it too, I'll find out tomorrow if it's a 60 Haban or not. LOL

Charlie,

The good deals always find Charlie. You better go buy a lottery ticket as its you lucky day! Though the mower deck sub-frame appears to be for a 50C deck rather than a Haban.

Back