• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 12, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lhinds

displayname
Luther Ray Hinds
Jeremiah I got the 105 governor replaced. Also done a light rebuild while I was at it. Runs strong now with no apparent problems.

"Hot Rod":
yikes.gif

1450 plastic gas tank vacuumed, been setting indoors for 20 yrs, have 1/2 gal 91 gas would "seafoam" be recommended first into the tank which is connected to carb?

Jeremiah-

Anyone that can order Kohler parts can get those clips for you. I bought a pack of 5 a while back and they costs around two bucks apiece...can't remember exactly. Anyway, they're just like everything else; the price keeps going up.

Ed it's to bad someone didn't have the video cam going, I hope your ok, that stuff happens so quick,

Jesse my recommendation for a tank and carb sitting for 20 yrs. with gas in it would be to remove both and clean the inside of the tank. Then disassemble and clean the carb.

Wayne: I'm trying to work that angle, but Kohler doesn't offer a P/N for the clip itself and even though the assembly is listed with a price on the web, it is "discontinued." The nearest Kohler representative hasn't been especially helpful so far. I've also found an IH part number for the clip from an older saved version of Cub Cadet Parts Lookup, I'll see how far that gets me at the Case/IH dealer . . ..

By-the-way, good to hear from you.
thumbsup.gif

Jeremiah...I have an old parts catalog on the 122 if you need a part number for the choke clip. Let me know if I can be of any help.

Ron

Jeremiah...Or I could just make it real easy for you and send you 1.
cool.gif

Jeremiah..I did some research and found part numbers. IH # 547611R1 Kohler# 235603. The actual description is called a "speed clip". Hope this helps you.

Ron

Trent, I made a new thread in the Sandbox, so it doesn't clog up the main forum

"Hot Rod"..... welcome to the club.
Running an (OT) MF 8 horse on a steep slope going towards a ditch.. Hydro control cable clevis pin dropped out - apparently the cotter key wore out(???). Anyway, we had full reverse at WOT until the mower deck clipped a low stump, causing it to do a quick 90 degree turn and a barrel roll with me still on the seat. Ended up in the middle of the ditch, on the seat, covered with swamp slime. Called for wife to get the Wagoneer out while I got the long steel cable. She said I looked like the Creature from The Black Lagoon.

Also had the back flip like you ended up with happen on an old (OT) Huffy rider on a slope, but I had to push the mower off me, I was on my back. The 129 has NEVER attacked me..
Glad you're OK...

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

Ended up in the middle of the ditch, on the seat, covered with swamp slime. Called for wife to get the Wagoneer out while I got the long steel cable. She said I looked like the Creature from The Black Lagoon.<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

worthless.gif

Kraig, I do concur...

10 years ago I was given a crapsman lawn dragster, fixed it up for the kid to make some money mowing lawns, etc.. I backed it off my trailer and over it went with me under it. I was on my back with this running machine in the air over me supported by my feet on the foot rests and my arms to the steering wheel. as it was starting to fog the neighborhood, I pushed away with the legs and off to the side it went. The wife freaked out, I was fine, just thinking to myself, "gee, I hope nobody saw that"... I back tractors on the trailer now...

Latest posts

Back