• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 08, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bob: This, I think:
287295.jpg

Extended Brinly Sleeve Hitch Adapter
3" longer so you can leave your tiller gearbox on all year

Made from 3/8" grade 50 steel
happy.gif

Jesse: It's behind the rear hood latch/support on the right hand side of the pedestal. Probably easiest to get at by moving/removing the gas tank.
happy.gif
happy.gif

John, I think you are now classified as a carrier of "Yellow Fever"

You may want to warn visitors of the high incidence of exposure should they visit your shop.

I'm thinking some kind of red circle maybe, with a line diagonally across it plastered on the front of your building and another just below your mail box!!

Wyatt, I will be there Sat and maybe Sunday if I find it interesting enough to return.

Me and an old Army buddy of mine that bleeds green if cut, will be coming over from Hutchinson, MN early Sat AM. I've been trying to remedy his blood ailment now for a couple years but have not had much luck so far!!

Closest room I could find was at Mitchell!!

what can I expect with the fuel line after freeing the 2 claps that appear to hold the plastic gas tank on my 1450

Hi. I am not much of a poster but I sure do read a lot of them ,great stuff. I have come across a collection of Originals. There is one of them that I am interested in serial number 591. Could you guys take a look at this number and tell me if it looks like a re-stamp. I am told that this tractor came from a dealer in P.A. a few years ago.

287316.jpg

287317.jpg

Jesse, it should have a fuel hose, so it should flex enough for you to move the tank enough to get at the solenoid. Or, it should have a fuel shutoff valve so you could close the fuel shutoff valve and remove the fuel hose from the carb then remove the tank.

Kraig thank you....that is what I though. Just had to ask. So correct me if I am wrong, but that number is the 2nd of the line in Jan. 1961? Now I just have to figure out what I want to pay for it! Thanks again!!

Back