• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 06, 2018

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arron,
I've had good luck just removing the inlet tube from the bottom of the case- looses both nuts, case and hydro pump and remove- after draining for the first time, remove rear cover to clean out the boogers inside.....
320869.jpg

Also, use the proper filter from IH- do not use what Fram says will fit- you need a suction side hydraulic filter-- ask me how I know...

I started this project in Nov. 2015, but really did not get going until Nov 2016. This was taken back in April just before the spring trials. Worked very well, but the bucket back rotation is limited. It does not hold a good scoop a just above ground level, need to fix that. I need to disassemble, clean and paint this summer. The hydraulics need to get quick connects.

What color should I paint the loader????

320875.jpg

jim

So I got to thinking the other what would I get if I ordered a Kohler plug from Cub Cadet, LOL I shoulda known!
320877.jpg

Scott T - I hate to break it to you, man, but I think part of your tractor is missing in that photo.
lol.gif

Jim P - I vote for white paint on the loader. Although, I'd be tempted to use Slip-Plate on the inside of the bucket, making it gray/black. Of course, my opinion and a dollar will only get you bad cup of coffee...

Charlie, lol.

I find taking the cover off is your best bet. You can remove any gunk from the bottom then. Be careful on the cover holes and bolt length.
320880.jpg

Changing the filter, only go with Cub Cadet or fleetgard I believe it is. CC Specialties is really a good parts source for your needs. Click on the button up top!

Fleet Guard 6096HF is the correct hydro filter.

Hello everyone, I’m fairly new to this site but I wanted to thank all the people who post the valuable information here that help the Cub Cadet enthusiasts with their projects. I’ve been working on a 122 that my father bought new and wanted to post pictures of the seat that I just had reupholstered.
Keith
board-post.pl

Back