Archive through June 06, 2018

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

lelder

displayname
Larry Elder
THANKS Digger ! for the information and Site for S-Generators. appreciate response. L Elder

stanner

displayname
Scott Tanner... Can't even see the Cub in this mess..
Arron,
I've had good luck just removing the inlet tube from the bottom of the case- looses both nuts, case and hydro pump and remove- after draining for the first time, remove rear cover to clean out the boogers inside.....
320869.jpg

Also, use the proper filter from IH- do not use what Fram says will fit- you need a suction side hydraulic filter-- ask me how I know...

jpatchett

displayname
Jim Patchett
I started this project in Nov. 2015, but really did not get going until Nov 2016. This was taken back in April just before the spring trials. Worked very well, but the bucket back rotation is limited. It does not hold a good scoop a just above ground level, need to fix that. I need to disassemble, clean and paint this summer. The hydraulics need to get quick connects.

What color should I paint the loader????

320875.jpg

jim

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
displayname
Digger
So I got to thinking the other what would I get if I ordered a Kohler plug from Cub Cadet, LOL I shoulda known!
320877.jpg

glippert

displayname
Greg Lippert
Scott T - I hate to break it to you, man, but I think part of your tractor is missing in that photo.

Jim P - I vote for white paint on the loader. Although, I'd be tempted to use Slip-Plate on the inside of the bucket, making it gray/black. Of course, my opinion and a dollar will only get you bad cup of coffee...

eford

displayname
Earl Ford
Charlie, lol.

I find taking the cover off is your best bet. You can remove any gunk from the bottom then. Be careful on the cover holes and bolt length.
320880.jpg

eford

displayname
Earl Ford
Changing the filter, only go with Cub Cadet or fleetgard I believe it is. CC Specialties is really a good parts source for your needs. Click on the button up top!

sblunier

displayname
Steve Blunier "Mr. Plow" (Central IL)
Fleet Guard 6096HF is the correct hydro filter.

ksczurek

displayname
Keith Sczurek
Hello everyone, I’m fairly new to this site but I wanted to thank all the people who post the valuable information here that help the Cub Cadet enthusiasts with their projects. I’ve been working on a 122 that my father bought new and wanted to post pictures of the seat that I just had reupholstered.
Keith

Latest posts