• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 05, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I confess I too had to get several parts once for a Sunstrand 15U Hydro unit through a local Deere dealer as they were NLA through CC/MTD. It was hard to go into enemy territory but I was glad I could still get the parts to get my Hydro pump going. That was a number of years ago before Charlie started offering Hydro parts direct from the manufacturer.

I had one of those clips in my pocket a couple years ago and when I pulled out some change at the local store the girl behind the counter recognized the clip. She'd worked in Quality Control where they were made and had to inspect every 100th one that came off the line.
happy.gif

I got the steering dialed in with the new ball joints

287225.jpg

Next cleaned out the mouse nest which included a dead mouse.

287226.jpg

287227.jpg

more tomorrow I hope

Jeff, the reason I was curious is because a green 112 with a Johnson 10 came in here. Last year a 149 from a salvage yard did, too. The 169 could use the hydraulics from the 149 and I have no use for the 112. See where I'm going, here?
happy.gif

So: Can you see a use for the hydraulic lift on a 149 if it's a designated loader tractor?
1a_scratchhead.gif

Frank, for the loader to mount up to a wide frame I found the sub frame mounts use the three holes that the hydraulics hooked to. My sub frame is home made but believe that is where Johnson located the bolting. I removed all my hydraulics for a spare set on my 149 garden tiller.

287235.jpg

Jeff,
The loader progress looks good. On the Johnson Loader I used to have, it was factory for wide frame and did use those bolts as well as a couple on the other side. I did have to drill one hole in the frame on the clutch/brake pedal side, though. Lookin' forward to see your progress pics!

Dave,
Word of advice on the ferns...........They love to take over and SPREAD everywhere. They'll soon leave your bed and be growing in your yard. They do look nice when they fill in the bed.
thumbsup.gif

Josh, I wish you would not of said "used to have".

Latest posts

Back