• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 03, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tdbates

displayname
Tom Bates
I'll try again. Here is a pic of my 1650 for sale.
239630.jpg

Offering parts I make for sale.

Wide frame frankenstein bolts with jam nuts. One pair for $26 shipped
239649.jpg

Brass PTO Button $6 plus $2 shipping --$8 total
239650.jpg

Heavy duty sleeve hitch adapter with a pair of drilled lifting straps $115 shipped
I also make an extended version to clear the tiller mount with a longer lift pin for $130 shipped
239651.jpg

double hole rear lift pin for rear lift casting. I drill these so they can be positioned with the holes vertical or horizontal. They are secured with a 3/16" cotter pin and also have a cotter pin where it goes thru the casting.
$15 plus $5 shipping
239652.jpg

Height adjuster knob for 1/1A/2A tillers using 1/2-13 threaded rod. Has correct milled radius on bottom to match rear lift pin.
$20 shipped
239653.jpg

1/2 -13 threaded adjustment rod for tiller knob either mine or factory.
$5 plus $3 shipping --$8 total
239654.jpg

Trailer Ball mount for sleeve hitch adapters.
Choice of 3/4" or 1" hole for mounting your trailer ball to. Also hole for agon, lawn sweeper etc.
$35 plus $10 shipping ( .50 BMG round not included )
239655.jpg

Pinned brackets for EZ mounting of front attachments.
These brackets which allow much easier mounting of front mounted attachments and mule drives. No more fusing with the extra bolt, nut and washer. Just slide these in and tighten a single 1/2-13 bolt into the existing nut welded to the frame from the factory.
$12 per pair plus $5 shipping
239656.jpg

All these parts are manufactured by me. Payment will be a USPS money order and parts sent when funds are received. I will ship to Canada for actual additional costs.

Email me at JRDerstine AT gmail DOT com

Thanks
Jeff

The Cub 1450 I posted on May 26th is still for sale. I really need to sell this to make way for another tractor that I purchased. Space is a real problem for me. So a price drop to $225 for a quick sale. This has an engine and runs for this price!
Contact me at: [email protected] or call me at: 636-443-5936

Mark
This is located in St. Louis MO. 63368

Ok Guys - here is a rarely if ever seen original 3-Gang Mower sold by IH Cub Cadet. This is the gang mower shown in the IH attachment brochure. It was made by Sun Mastr Corp and I believe they still exist in Olathe, KS. This 3-gang set up provides a 60 inch overall cut. If you have alot of grass to cut, like a play ground, large field, or your own private golf course, then this is the way to go. No belts to worry about - just hook the mower to your draw bar and go. Provides a nice even cut. This unit comes with a Model 100 shown that runs ok, but has a Walbro replacement carb that either needs a kit or should be replaced with an Kohler carb.
Get the hole set up, Model 100 tractor with 3-gang mower, for $750 picked up in Connecticut. May consider separating the gang mower if that's all you want.
E-mail is in my profile. If you send an e-mail and don't here back then post a note here (I've had some blocked e-mails).
(Sorry the brochure is not included)
239700.jpg

239701.jpg

239702.jpg

239703.jpg

239704.jpg

239705.jpg

Here's a bit more info on the reel mower that Hydro has for sale:

239707.jpg

for sale 50C deck
$100.00 firm spindles feel good under-side baffle missing
this came off a 1200QL

239764.jpg

239765.jpg

239766.jpg

239767.jpg

I have a brand new IH emblem. It was on my 682 but I found a original one for it. I am looking for $15 OBO.

I have a 1964 Cub Cadet 100 for sale. Starts, runs, charges, drives and stops good. It has a creeper, fenders and sleeve hitch with spring assist. Has a nice, solid 38-inch deck. A good candidate for a restoration. I just don’t need any more 70/100’s! $550 or will trade for a complete 70/100 light set-up and a very good, complete narrow frame hydraulic set-up. Email [email protected]. Contact me for more information. I’m located in northern Illinois.
239794.jpg

CLEANING OUT MY SHOP OFFICE:
REBUILT CREEPER DRIVE ASSEMBLY $ 250.00
REDECALED QUIETLINE DASH TIN $ 15.00 (LOOKS GOOD FROM 15')
USED QUIETLINE LEFT SIDE LIFT LINK $ 5.00
USED QUIETLINE GRILLE $ 15.00
USED 44A GATOR BLADES $ 15.00/SET

FREE SHIPPING ON CREEPER $ 8.00 ON EACH OF THE OTHER ITEMS IF PURCHASED SEPARATELY. E-MAIL ME AT [email protected] IF INTERESTED.
239819.jpg

Charlie was here!
239820.jpg

Charlie was here!
239821.jpg

Charlie was here!
239822.jpg

Charlie was here!
239823.jpg

1976 1450 WITH 44A MOWER DECK.
New Seat, Repainted and decaled at some point, Rear 3 point sleeve hitch, Internal brakes, Rebuilt mower deck spindles, idler with new wheels. New pto and mower deck belts. Good turf tires front and rear. No leaks, no hydro creep, no smoke. Starts right up and runs very well. $ 1595.00 delivered to a business address or terminal pick-up. Contact me at [email protected] if interested.
239829.jpg

Charlie was here!
239830.jpg

Charlie was here!
239831.jpg

Charlie was here!
239832.jpg

111 and 382 hydro both have decks and some spare parts. also chrome hub caps for larger cubs. $400.00.

For Sale or Trade: A good transmission for a Cadet 76 lawn tractor, The frame, transmission and rear differential is all there. There may be some misc. parts too. No Front axle or steering.

I would trade for a set of lights and switch for a Cub Cadet 1250. Send me a PM or e-mail: [email protected]

Local pick-up, but we can discuss shipping

Before it goes to the auction site, is there anyone here interested in a 123 fiberglass seat that needs recovering? One stud needs repair around it and the seat itself should be recovered. Teal Blue trim is good. For here, $40 including shipping for the next 24 hours.

1872 super cub cadet rebuilt engine has about 70hrs on it.I went through the hydro and put all new seals and gaskets in it also has all new drive line including driveshaft.Tractor has a 50in mowing deck that has been powder coated and has new blades.The only reason I want to sell it my dad built a 1872 super cub cadet and I want to buy it if mine sells.Asking $2800.Can e-mail pictures.

The 1450 I had for sale on May 26th is not for sale anymore. Decided to keep it for the collection. Thanks for all your interest.

Brand New brinly one bottom plow for sale asking $250 Located in Mauston,Wisconsin Pickup only call (608) 548-6477 with any questions i can email or text pictures on request.

THE 1450 AND THE GATOR BLADES FOR THE 44A MOWER THAT I LISTED EARLIER HAVE BEEN SOLD.

Just have the complete rebuilt creeper, the grille and the recovered dash tin for the Quietline left.

Decided to sell my power angle blade, to fund some other projects.

Some surface rust but no holes, very solid! Lift bar is included!

Located in Cambridge City, IN..Please email at [email protected] if interested..Asking $375obo.

240132.jpg
240133.jpg

The Cub Cadet 100 listed for sale on June 6th has been sold. Thanks to all who inquired. The #1 sweeper listed on May 1st is still available.

Back