• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 03, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Selling my 800. The 800 is the rarest model when it comes to Cub Cadets. I don't need a meusem piece. Tractor in very nice condition, runs good, no smoke or odd knocks, but not charging at this time and will need a new 3 pin driver soon. Email for images. $750. May be open to trade + on a 108 or 128 in compairable condition.

I have this set of headlights for a model 125. I think they will fit various other models, but not sure just which ones. I would appreciate your input. I need $40 plus shipping. The bulbs are brand new. The headlight frame has been welded where it was broken.
Charlie was here. (Darn, Charlie beat me again!
angry.gif
)
240275.jpg

Charlie was here! (Darn, Charlie beat me again!
angry.gif
)
240276.jpg

Need to sell this and will sacrifice for

2900.00 MUST SELL it is over 5500.00 for new

For Sale 2011 Voyager Classic Conversion kit
comes with instructions,dvd,info pac

This is for Harley Davidsons-see list of bikes in pics

less than 50 miles on it and is perfect

$4800.00 call Jerry at 815 291 9061

240296.jpg

240297.jpg

240298.jpg

Rototiller w/right side extention, gear box and belt. Works GREAT but too big for my garden. Got a Troybilt, now have no use for this. Email for more pix. $350.
240441.jpg

parting this 2072 power steering 300.00,2- brand new 26-12-12- turf tires 50.00 each [not shown]also new front tires, dual brakes are gone everything else is available plus shipping

240445.jpg

Free to a good home. IH lawn sweeper that came with my 108. I have all the pieces except the canvas. Works fine and I have some extra brushes for it. Located in NJ, zip is 08844. Pick up only.
board-post.pl

Back