• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 29, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
Strait, Jerry had sent me an email and asked that same question, I answered his query in a reply. Here's what I answered:

"Yes the rear portion usually does taper. Perhaps someone didn't know that they were supposed to taper and they straightened them. Many I have seen over the years are really bent up and look like they are damaged not purposely bent. In any case that one should fit any wide frame from the 1x8/9 series, the Quiet Line series and possibly even the 82 series."

Richard, wow, thank you for the confidence in my opinion.
blush.gif
icon_eek.gif

Kraig, thanks for the clarification once again.
Strait, I am still working on a trade close by. Will let you know if it doesn't work out.

Hi guys, I'm looking for a few things for my 76. Hood, snow blade and tire chains.

Joe

This is probably a shot in the dark but I'm lookin for a hydro lift for a narrow frame cub. If its reasonably priced I may buy out right but I am more interested in trading some other cub stuff for it or possibly a combination of the two. Doesn't have to look pretty just functional with a straight pulley and not all beat up.

Anyone in central New York or north central PA, have a 1200 in decent shape, no deck needed and bad or no motor ok. Will be a pulling tractor.

email or call Keith 607-437-2835

still looking for some 882/782d parts. looking for a diesel fuel tank, and the under the fender positioning mounts that support the fender and positions the fuel tank, and the foam gaskets that coushion the fuel tank. also need the battery tray from the same tractor, and a good hood, it can be red or yellow.
thx, lamar g.

Looking for some engine sheet metal for my 169. K341. I need the sheet metal over the head, the side cover on the generator side, and the heat shield where the muffler bolts. TIA. My email is [email protected].
Josh

Hey Guys,
Im looking for a few items for my "O"
1. I need a steering gear thats rebuildable and the bracket that attaches it to the frame.
2. A dash tower thats not extremly pitted and has the bat. box!!
3. A carter carb for a 7 horse
4. gas tank
5. and a hood ornament,i know a tough one!!!!

Im looking for someone who is willing to work with me maybe I can buy peice by peice and is willing to wait as money is slow coming around here.
In other words it may take awhile to gather the cash but I will get it!!!!
Jason

Got everything for the "O" except the steering gear!!
Still looking for a steering gear!!!

Thanks alot guys
jason

Wanted:

PTO clutch for 1-1/8" x 2.5" crank on Kohler M20 engine. Must have good (quite, no rattles, or growling) bearing.

Email is in profile.

Thanks

Hey guys,
Looking for a set of deck skids reasonably priced for my 42" square end deck off my 149. They are the round style.

front set of hubcaps for my 149-very nice condition-going on my restoration.

Thanks,
Mark

Looking for a mule drive and lift arms for a 1650. Possibly for a snowblade and or just a snowblade subframe too. Thanks

Looking for 1 side panel, right if sitting in seat, for my 129. Doesn't need to be great, I want to drill some holes in it and don't want to mess up my good one. Shipped to Arizona,86322. Thanks, John

Made a mistake in the add below...

I need a 20hp <font size="+2">1.25"</font> diameter PTO clutch....

Thanks!!!

I know this might be a hard one to find, but I'm looking for a Original Danco Creeper Gear Handle. I have a 1961 Original (#1097) that has the creeper, but the handle was broke off. Email me if you have one, or know someone that does. Thanks.

WANT TO BUY.....

Tiller and gearbox to put on my 782. I would prefer a #2 with the 5/8 belt pullies, but would consider a 1A with extensions and do my own conversion.

Also am looking for a later 5/8 mule drive for the same 782

Somewhere within 200 miles of eastern Iowa only.

Thanks
Jason

email me [email protected]

need a good diesel hood for a 882 / 782d
yellow/white or red mower, color doesn't matter.
any of the 82 series tractors will work, as long as there is no hole in the hood for the fuel cap.
thx, lg

Back