• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 20, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbaker

displayname
jeff l baker
these 8 planes made several loops of the area today. And yesterday we got buzzed by two old army planes
but did not have time for pics

241798.jpg

241799.jpg

241800.jpg

241801.jpg

Jeff-

You realize that we might have top secret photos on the forum now.

I've noticed a lot of military "action" in the sky in recent months.

I found out these and many more that flew by are headed to Oshkosh, Wis air show

Oshkosh for sure. Had some fly over our place the other day also. Can you imagine what it must have been like during the war when these formations, huge ones too, would be the norm all across the country!!??

We visited FiFi, the only flying B-29 while she was in Cedar Rapids last week. Her mate, a B-24, was at Ankeny, IA same time. I'll bet they are both in WI this week. Heck, for $1500 big ones, you could have ridden up front!! These 2 planes are owned by the Collings Foundation and are part of the Commemorative Air Force Formerly known as the Confederate Air Force (stupid PC crowd!!)

What an awesome responsibillity to be in charg and piloting one of thse magnificent aircraft.

Dave S.

Thanks Angel and David my youngest daughter Hailey likes taking pictures and takes most of ours.

When she was taking them I was telling her to imagine if you where an enemy on the ground or a single one in the air they would be pretty intimidating...

We had to do some tattooing of our registered goats here is a few pictures the Nubians get their ears done and our LaMonchas get their tails done.

242151.jpg

242152.jpg

242153.jpg

242154.jpg

242155.jpg

242156.jpg

ya know I thought twice about it,, heres the un-edited version

242159.jpg

Charlie "Digger" Proctor

Some times you make me wonder
1a_scratchhead.gif
yikes.gif

(Jeff B.
How come you blanked out the poop chute????? )

I did not really need to see that before and as I take a drink of my morning coffee. I now have a wet confuser screen.
old.gif

242166.jpg

Purple Cone Flower.

242167.jpg

This doe has been hanging around the area. She has a fawn but it was hidden when I snapped this photo of her out of the car window.

242168.jpg

Bee Balm and moth.

Just for fun we took a bad hard drive apart here at work and I decided to take some photos of it. This one is my favorite.

242174.jpg

Your a lucky man Kraig, would love to see that in our gauge here in southern Iowa
a---allalone.gif
explotar2jr.gif

Here's a crumby photo of the fawn that belongs to the doe in the photo I posted earlier.

242180.jpg

Mick, I figured I would post that for all the people in the drought stricken areas. Not to taunt you but to give you hope.
angel.gif
It has rained so much here that I can't get anything done, been spending most of my time mowing my lawn and my mom's lawn. But I'm not going to complain because this is better than the alternative...

Raspberries sure grow aggressively! I better move the AC 620 pretty soon or it's going to disappear.
a_blink2.gif

242182.jpg

Latest posts

Back