• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 20, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdehli

displayname
Rob Dehli
pics of the 123
162886.jpg

162887.jpg

FOR SALE:129 CUB CADET, ENGINE RUNS BUT SMOKES AT START UP,MOWER DECK IS ROUGH (RUSTED TIGHT). HOOD HINGE BROKEN,NEEDS CARBURATOR ,GENERATOR ,AND THROUGHOUT ARM FOR PTO CLUTCH.(MISSING WHEN TRADED)I TRADED THIS TRACTOR FROM A CUSTOMER ON A NEWER CUB.$150.00 PICKED UP IN SOUTH CENTRAL PA.E-MAIL IF INTERESTED .

FOR SALE 127 CUB CADET PARTS TRACTOR,ROD BROKEN IN ENGINE. STARTER AND GENERATOR ARE SOLD. REST OF TRACTOR IS COMPLETE $90.00 PICKED UP IN SOUTH CENTRAL PA. OR IF INTERESTED IN SPECIFIC PARTS E-MAIL.

FOR SALE : MOWER DECKS, 1- 44 INCH GOOD CONDITION PAINT FADED. $80.00, 1 - 44 INCH PARTS DECK COMPLETE BUT RUSTED THROUGH HOUSING $40.00,1-46 HIGH VAC DECK OFF OF 1863 GOOD CONDITION $80.00,1 38 INCH HIGH VAC DECK GOOD CONDITION OFF OF A 1535 $50.00 PICKED UP IN SOUTH CENTRAL PA.E- MAIL IF INTERESTED.

Last chance to get these parts before RP~

Electric PTO clutch, Good shape, works excellent w/o any problems. $85 OBO

Cub cadet 1X5 parts (i.e.) hood, frame( has been cut), transmission, Engine(not sure if it is a 10 or 12 HP and migfht need new set of rings),fender pan, fenders, front axle, Ect.
~I am open to trades for NF creepers, NF skinny front tires on good rims, 3 points, and other similar things~
- 1 PR on 23x8.50-12 tires(no rims) $10
-1 PR of 23x10.50-12 tires(no rims)fair shape $15
- 1 PR of 6-12 turfs on rims$ 20

Email for info on any part(s) [email protected].
free shipping to RPRU!

For Sale 2) 26x12-12 Titan multi trac cs like new still has the nubs on the sides and rubber between the treads, $100 or make offer

and A set of wheels 12x8.5 has a lot of offset $50.00 or make offer..

162923.jpg

162924.jpg

I need to reduce my stuff! :)

Free cub cadet deck if you take the wheel horse deck! Both are not rusty and are in useable condition. It would be a shame to bring the to the recycling center... But I am moving, so in less than a week, they will be recycled.

Cub cadet mower deck - not rusty. Spins a little noisily and the previous owner mowed with it. Looks like the one pictured here:
http://www.edigerreauction.com/tractorPics_026.JPG

Wheel horse mowing deck. Notice that it is the type with the 2 right angled gear boxes. Looks to be in good shape and is not rusty. Looks like the one pictured here: http://qconlineauction.com/images/auction_img/1242318369_l.jpg

I also have some extra cub parts like hangers and stuff that I'd throw in free.

In Golden Valley, MN.

Hi Guys,
In addition to the items I listed on the last page, I have several intercoolers sized right for turbo diesel Cub Cadets. If you need a turbo let me know, I have several that work great on the Kubota or yanmar powered garden tractors.
Still have (1) 782D,882 1572 etc diesel fuel tank with cap and fittings
NOTE:
The Kubota manifold is sold, as is the Kohler Command cylinder head. Thanks to the great buyers!

Tiller gearbox in real nice shape. No breaks in pulleys or anything. $90
CCO plastic grill emblem (never installed new) and CCO hood ornament with some pitting (looks decent/not restoration). $20 each
3 pin driver (doesn't look to be used a lot) $20
CCO hood (normal bending up front/center brace is good) $10
Big garden tractor umbrella and mount (I have a pic if interested). Probably too big to ship though. $40obo
CCO rear end. Serial #10xxx. Shifts into all gears and has seat spring. $50.
Custom eletric lift for back of Cub Cadet. Works just like boom pole and has own motor that hooks right to battery. Picks up CCO rear end worth of weight I know.
I STILL HAVE SEVERAL 8,10,&12HP MOTORS I WANT TO MOVE FROM BLOCKS TO NEWLY BORED. Price varies. All prices+shipping.

I STILL HAVE MANY PARTS FROM THE 1810,FRAME,INCLUDING FRONT AXLE AND SPINDLES,DASH,AND DASH TOWER STEERING COLUMN AND COMPONENTSDRIVE SHAFT,HOOD,FUEL TANK,MULE DRIVE AND MOWER SUB FRAME,ALSO FENDER PAN AND SEAT MOUNT ETC.(NO ENGINE, TRANS OR FRONT GRILL ASSEMBLY)For $75 PICKED UP.OR IF INTERESTED IN INDIVIDUAL PIECES E-MAIL ME.

FOR SALE 129 CUB CADET ENGINE WILL RUN BUT NEEDS GOVERNOR ADJUSTMENT/TUNE UP. PTO ENGAGEMENT ARM MISSING BUT I HAVE ONE TO GO WITH IT.MOWER DECK IS ROUGH.ALSO NEEDS HOOD HINGE.$150.00 PICKED UP IN SOUTH CENTRAL PA(WILL DELIVER WITHIN 150 MILES FOR FEE)ALSO 127 CUB WITH BLOWN MOTOR NO CARB OR GENERATOR COULD BE FIXED OR PARTED OUT $90.00 PICKED UP. E-MAIL FOR MORE INFO.

FOR SALE : COMPLETE REAR WITH PORTED HYDRO PUMP OUT OF A 1650 ,IT HAS BEEN IN STORAGE FOR ABOUT 5 YEARS IT WAS A GOOD WORKING REAR WHEN TAKEN OUT. $75.00.ALSO 18 HP KOHLER MAGNUM WILL RUN BUT I DO NOT KNOW HISTORY, NEEDS CARB,AND AIR CLEANER. MAGNETO IGNITION INCLUDES STARTER MUFFLER AND ALL SHEET METAL $150.00 ( CAME OUT OF 1810), BOTH ITEMS P/U IN SOUTH CENTRAL PA OR DEL. UP TO 150 MILES FOR FEE.

I have 5 of the new style spindles for mowing decks they need rebuilt $30 each plus shipping.

Cub internal brake transmissions, $175 ea. Also have a creeper unit $150. Rear pto transmission $250, wheels/tires $15 & up (most on rims)
Brinly 3pt Cat 0 tandem disks, $500 & $400
Can bring larger items to Little G Expo this weekend if interested.
167325.jpg

167326.jpg

167327.jpg

167328.jpg

got a # 2 and # 3 cart for sale can get both to little g this weekend $ 125.00 for the # 2 and $ 75.00 obo for the # 3 cart
167357.jpg

167358.jpg

167359.jpg

167360.jpg

167361.jpg
167362.jpg
167363.jpg

I have a nice hood from a model 1250 for sale. There are no dents, bends or creases. There is one small spot of rust on the top. The front cast piece has a crack in it. It does include the headlights and a nice IH emblem. I will take $30.00 for it. I am located in Tipton,Indiana
167368.jpg
167369.jpg
167370.jpg

If anyone needs one thats close to NY 12419 I have two O trannys in good shape, dont know the serial #'s off hand but can get them if it matters to you. I do know there 5 digit. Picts upon request. I'll take $50 each. E-mail at [email protected]
TIA
Matt

I have a bunch of stuff I need to get rid of...

167415.jpg

167416.jpg

1440, 1641, 1863, 1864 front blade with lift rod. Nearly NOS, only used a couple of times. Will NOT work correctly on earlier tractors. $140

167417.jpg

Hitch bracket for installing NF 3-point on 1x6/7. $20

167418.jpg

NF hydro lift (possibly electric lift..I don't know the difference) rockshaft. Has 3-point pin block welded to it. $25

167419.jpg

1862 and other Cyclops dash. Pretty good but not perfect...has a couple of PO-drilled holes and some paint overspray. This picture sucks...email for better pictures of whatever area you like...I don't know where the bad spots are on these. $5

167420.jpg

Cyclops fuel tank. No leaks, removed from running tractor. $5

I can ship anything except the blade, which must be picked up in Rockford, Illinois. If you don't like my prices, make an offer. This stuff is in my way. [email protected]

Back