• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 20, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 3,K532/582 air filters. Part #277138.I do believe these are NLA but not sure .
$10.00 each or 3 for $25.00 PLUS SHIPPING
167425.jpg

parting out an 1100
167444.jpg

also i got a Wide frame quick attach Deck under carriage in real good shape $45
i also got whats left of a 71, let me know what you need i may have it,
i also got a "884"? cadet lawn tractor the other day, only good for parts but looks to be all there everything is seized on it id be happy to get $50 out of it, i can get a pic if needed

more stuff to go

167519.jpg

14-16 hp shroud 10.00
ql series regulators 10.00 ea
nf regulator 10.00
ql series grill 10.00
3 pt pin 5.00
nf seat spring 5.00
ql muffler shroud perfect 40.00
center cap 5.00
kt series coil 10.00
14 hp pan 15.00
all item plus actual ship or free delivery to little g

price drop on the # 2 and # 3 carts listed earlier
the # 2 was $ 150.00 obo now $ 125.00 obo
the # 3 cart was $ 75.00 obo now just $ 50.00 obo with delivery to little g available.

I have a snow blade lift rod bracket for sale. It is IH part # 489622R1. It works on the narrow frame tractors and connects to the manual lift lever. It is in very good shape with original paint. It includes the u-bolt & 5/16" IH bolt to attach it. I will take $20.00 + shipping. I can get a picture if needed.

2 sets of 16 6.50 x 8 rims and tires 10.00 per set delivered to little g or plus ship
167574.jpg

I took the rear tin work off and cleaned it up, this tractor is very nice shape. I guess to good to part out. I also have a 10 HP Kohlar (yellow) from a 108 that could be put in this 104.The steering gear does need rebuilt i think, very loose.

So would like to trade for a 1200, no deck needed.

Well, I started rebuilding this one since the hydro and motor look super, but projects like restoring a 526 tiller and Farmall Cub blade just keep flowing in... so I'd like to just get this one out of the way and focus on those.
125 with nice looking hydro/trunion and fan is all there on it too. Brakes work. hydro release not broke. There is one cut in the left of the dash tower. All other metal and fiberglass is extremely nice and probably a past restoration. Motor is a .010 rebuild with new valves that has never been fired. New rod in thee as well. Things I know it will need are pto clutch (MIA), one rear tire, and head gasket, and maybe a misc. small part or two??? It looks like about everything else is there and good. I have most of it together, but the motor still needs the out stuff put back on and dropped in. Great shape to restore or fix up to use. I can put wide tires on the front if you prefer. I have some good ones here. That's about the best description I can give on it.

$175 as is with rebuilt motor. $100 with rebuildable motor. May trade or take offers??? Depends.
167579.jpg

Latest posts

Back