• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 20, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ksanders

displayname
Kevin Sanders
I just got archived!
bubbly.gif

I have a 8 or 9 Kohler motors I'd like to get rid of. Mostly all 10hp or 12hp old ones. Some are pretty well complete and a couple are mostly just blocks. Also one 1250 motor complete with everything but front pto. $300 for all or would sell separately.
IH wheel weights. Repainted yellow with a little chipping. $100
42" front blade (just the blade part) $20
Farmall Cub/International Cub rear weights $100
Also have a lot of narrow frame parts I'd like to get rid of. My parts shed is just getting way too full. I'll ship what I can.

Set of Original front wheels. No rust pits or damage.
Tires hold air but are dry rotted
$30.00
158442.jpg

Front grill casting
Recent paint looks good.
$25.00
158443.jpg

Original trans. Trans only.Has ser#2547 hard to read but it does start with a 2.I had the shifter off to look inside all gears are in good shape, and if there was any water in the case.
$60.00
158444.jpg

Original steering wheel, no cracks just needs paint
$25.00
158445.jpg

Original dash tower,Great shape was painted recently .It has key switch and starter button It does not have the adjustment slot on the other side.Two of the mounting holes are rusted,cracked
$45.00
158446.jpg

158447.jpg

158448.jpg

Foot rest for an original or 70/100
$15.00
158449.jpg

Rockshaft for an original.Button is not froze up.
$25.00
158450.jpg

Quiteline steering column. No slop
$45.00
158451.jpg

All prices are best offer and do not include shipping

I have a CC 149 with a 50" deck for sale. It needs some TLC. The good is the engine has no blow by and is the best starting Kohler I have seen in a long time. The PO had rebuilt the engine. I have not used tractor since I bought it other than to mow part of my yard to test it out. The rear tires are filled. The bad is, the 50" deck is dented along the front edge and has some small holes in it, they are less than 1/8 in wide and range in length from 1/4 to 3/4". The dash lip where the hood sits is wore away. The PTO clutch brake needs adjustment, the seat needs to be replaced. One front tire needs to be replace(I may replace it before it is sold depends on the sale price). It needs a hydro fan. One bold that holds the trans to the frame is striped out and needs to be heli coiled. It needs head lights. I will throw in a used rear fenders for it. The trunion springs need the standard repair. I do have the tunel cover. I am asking $400 OBO. I am located 1 hour south of Madison WI in Beloit WI. May delivery within 75 miles of Beloit for a price.

158467.jpg

158468.jpg

158469.jpg

158470.jpg

For Sale i have a Cub Cadet 1215 which runs good needs a deck bearing assembly and the shifter plastic on the fender thats cracked,also have a Cub Cadet 1610 repowered with a 14hp which is a good engine just been sitting and now cannot get it to take off with the key.the 1215 has a 5 speed with a 38"deck and the 1610 is a hydrostatic with a 44" deck both tractors are good shape just need tlc..the deck will not go up or down on both of them cause they have been sitting outside,seems as tho the handles are seized up.with a little work you would have a couple nice running tractors.300.00 for both located in southern wisconsin,i do have pictures if interested i could email them to you.my email is [email protected] thanks!

Am listing for a friend. He has a 127 cub cadet in pretty nice shape. Has a good running 12hp kohler motor. Mower deck works but needs a new belt and seat. Email or call with questions. Picture was to big so wont let me download. If you email I will send you a picture.
Asking $225.00
Thanks
701-680-2585
701-678-3559

cadet spirit of 76 , seats missing , hood has a couple cracks but is better than most , still tilts. supposed to run but I haven`t tried. $300. picked up here in western Pa
162584.jpg

162585.jpg

162586.jpg

misc. parts from a 73
7 hp , runs but smokes some $75.00
hood , fits 73 - 147 , nice shape at the front , hard to find $50.
front lamp block out plate with new decal $10.00
fenders , fit 70 100 71 72 73 $165.00
air cleaner for 7 hp with new element $15.00
7 hp gas tank , good inside $40.00
all items do not include shipping , email zip for a quote
doesn`t look like I`ll be at Red Power this year , neighbor has a plane and might fly in for the day and I`ll tag along if he does but can`t haul much
162588.jpg

162589.jpg

162590.jpg

162591.jpg

162592.jpg

162593.jpg

I will listen to all offers on the 149 listed below. Would really like to move out of here. Thanks

Tip Up - Front Mounted Dethatcher

This came with my 1872, but I never use it. It mounts on the front of the tractor via two holes that are in the front of the mower-deck subframes. It may fit all 82-series, or all wide-frames, I do not know for sure.

I have an handle for it that allows you to "tip" it up right from the tractor seat, and it unhooks easily without removing the bolts. It's a nice implement if you need to dethatch, but my grass is always to thin to warrant it. (sandy soil)

162616.jpg

162617.jpg

162618.jpg

$35 Plus shipping, or I could probably get it to RPRU in Madison, WI next week.

I found a (somewhat poor) picture of the Dethatcher subframe mounted to my 1872 to give you an idea of how it mounts up...

162637.jpg

OK...

It's safe to say the dethatcher is sold.

<font size="-2">I wish I had a dozen more, because they would be sold as well. LOL!</font>
roflol.gif

Price lowered to $100 - I want it gone!
Cub Cadet 1415 tractor with complete bagger. Needs work but will clean up nicely with little effort. 14hp Kohler twin runs well. Trans works well, 5 fwd & 1 rev. 38" deck has rot/holes at rear & is missing one anti-scalp wheel setup. Electric PTO works but may need switch replaced. Ammeter also not working. Front tires/rims are non original, have one original front tire/rim. Seat has tears. Bagger is complete but I think there might be a few holes in the bags. No battery but I will temporarilly install one to demo machine. Asking $100 - Located in Freehold NJ 07728, local pickup and cash only. thanks
email: [email protected]

Non-Ported Hyd. Pump
Includes coupler and relief valves.

162716.jpg

$25 Plus shipping

One pair Firestone 6-12 Turf Tires
Average condition. Some slight sidewall cracking, but still VERY useable.

162717.jpg

162718.jpg

$20pr or offer plus shipping

Titan 18 X 8.50 tire
Used as a front on the "Super" GTs, or a rear on the "Lawn" tractors. Good condition.

162719.jpg

162720.jpg

$10 or offer plus shipping.

I can probably get a ride for any of this stuff to RPRU in Madison next week.

i have for sale a creeper drive from a narrow frame it will come complete with the driveshaft and clutch assembly. it seems 2 work fine but wont stay in gear which probably has something to do with tha external detent ball. asking price is 160.00 plus shipping. you can reach me by email at [email protected] or give me a call at 724 388 0539 im located in western pa

Also have a barely used 42" blade for the 1440, 1641, 1863 and 1864 Cyclops tractors. I used it once, and I think the previous owner only used it a couple of times. This is the correct blade for those tractors; the earlier one doesn't fit right that I know of. Pictures upon request...it's kinda buried at the moment. Includes lift rod. $160 or best offer. I can probably bring to RPRU. [email protected]

Going up ro RPR on Thursday and seting up to sell some parts, here are a few items Im bringing.
-early original frame with good mount holes, NO creeper hole
-early Original front axle assambly with collars
-Complete 782 lift system with pump
-1440, 1641 muffler
-1340, 1440 spring assist
-44 and 50 deck covers
-WF Alum creeper out of a 1806
-WF Cast creeper that needs rebuild, I have a new handle and main shaft for it
-WF and 82 series spring assist
-IH 506 front wheel weights

I may also have Vredstein 16x6.50x8 5 ribs and Tri Ribs 16x6.50x8 for sale as well

Can hold these items if paid for ahead of time before show, email if you are looking for something special-I DONT HAVE ROOM FOR LARGE ITEMS SINCE IM NOT TAKING A TRAILER

Latest posts

Back