• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 16, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wanted- A set of side shields for a 1250, 1450, or 1650. Just picked up a nice 1250 with no shields and would like to have a nice set. Please send price and shipping charge to my email, which is in my profile. Thanks

Looking for a wideframe rolling chassis, Looking for another project to start on,been thinkin about building a worker so condition isnt the most important thing as long as its got a good frame. Would prefer a hydro ,maybe 4 a future fel. I'm in the cincinnati area.Everything I come acrost has been a lil to far of a drive but if the price is right and condition then I'm sure I can work somthing out. Soooo if anyone readin this has or knows of one let me know. My email [email protected] cell# 513-319-1081 thanks

Looking for front spindles for an Original. Does anyone know the correct size these are to be? Thanks.

Original spindles are 7/8" in diam and only fit the Original.There are a lot of parted O's around.

Looking for the mate to the connector to my PTO which came out of an 1862. Again I need the MATE to the connector shown below:

242688.jpg

242689.jpg

Again, I need the MATE to the connector shown.

If anyone knows who manufactures these things, I would welcome the enlightenment.
smile.gif

A couple of months ago I purchased a pair of coils from a member of this site. I remember his site name as Smitty. I believe that he has a lawn mower repair shop somewhere in Iowa. If anybody can help me get in touch with him I would greatly appreciate it. My email is [email protected]

I'm still looking for a good, used steering shaft (#21 below), the original out of my 71 is 26 1/8" long. I am willing to buy the whole assembly if needed

Looking for a cab for my 782 & a 2 stage snow blower. Would prefer a hard shell cab, like a Simms or Hiniker. Not really interested in a windbreaker type as of right now. Blower needs to be a 2 stage type.

[email protected]

Please put subject of "cab & snowblower wanted" in the subject line.

Thanks in advance!
M.

Needed for my 1450: air cleaner base plate, ISO rubber mounts, modified engine cradle and 3 point hitch to mount my tiller.
Shipping will be to 19713
[email protected]

Back