• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 16, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KEN W. - Sorry to hear about Your Cub problems but You DID make Me feel better.....I bought a CC 70 ignition switch the other day and thought I got RIPPED.....$24 & Change, but at least it included a new key!
buttrock.gif

Welcome to the FORUM....

I think Roland has You headed in the right direction. I also bought a new wire harness for the 70 since DAD had done some home-brewed modifications to the factory harness over the last 42 yrs. My 72 used to destroy a V/R about every two years until I moved it back under the seat like a Wide Frame tractor. It isn't exposed to the heat & vibration like it is mounted over the top front of the engine. I did that modification in about 1993 and haven't had a problem since. Just ANY old Delco or NAPA V/R will NOT work on these tractors with the starter/generator.

Hmmm. Guess I'll pull it off and go through it again then... but for the life of me, I can't figure where the stoppage could be! Maybe first I'll drill the fuel feed hole below the jet a bit bigger...couldn't hurt! Maybe deposit buildup has made it too small?

Thanks for the answers on my V/R problems Yes, thats the way I have it wired. I used to have a spare Cubbie regulator laying around, of course, now I can't find it. It will jump out at me as soon s I bring home a new one! Thanks, Ken

I drilled out the fuel feed hole and cleaned out the needle. No change. Off she comes again!

Hi!

Has anyone heard from Richard Christensen of Phoenix lately?

You guys don't have the members search feature turned on so I can't see the last time he logged in was. Maybe a moderator could check for me.

He last logged in on March 31st at WFM.

TIA,
-Chris

Roy S.
If you do a search for him, it shows all his post and if ya click on his profile, it shows he Last Logged In:July 18, 2007.

Finally finished the 982TD project except for a few custom decals this weekend.Looking forward to alittle G show on Aug,4th hope to hook to the sled
62488.jpg

62489.jpg

62490.jpg

62491.jpg

Back