• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 14, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Allen, yeah, Tots gets an occasional knot in her fur. We try to keep her brushed to minimize it. Worst is when she gets burrs in her fur. She likes to be outside so it can be a daily deal picking burrs off of her...

241587.jpg

241588.jpg

Allen..great on the " no kill' shelter.

Kraig, what beautiful furkids you have.!! Tots is gorgeous with her long coat..and your guy Selah is rather handsome..he has a sweet face struck a cute pose for everyone.!!ouchy on the burrs..I'm sure tots doesnt like the removal process and it can sure hurt the fingers.!!

Marty, Lester and Louie are quite the gents!! Seems they are always sleeping..guess thats the easiest way to get a pic? lol did you check on the hammocks on ebay. think they would be easy enough to make too.

my kids are all sleeping. Annie is out on the HOT porch. I had to force her in yesterday when it got to be like a 450 oven out there.

Angel and the kitties

Hello everyone, I am enjoying seeing the cats, we had one for 18 years (a tuxedo) and he was something else. He difinitely had 9 lives, he got in my truck motor one day when I left for work and yep suffered a broken leg - well late for work - but no big deal he was important - got over that and then suffered a bite from a coyote - luckily he got away and then we decided he must become an inside cat - up to that point he was inside and outside - he was fantastic. Seeing the posts of all these cats really brings back memories. Thank you all.

More cat photos.

241596.jpg

Selah and Tateleh drinking at the water basin in my entry garden.

241597.jpg

An older photo of Selah lounging on my old monitor.

241598.jpg

Selah peek.

241599.jpg

Selah guarding the blueberries.

241600.jpg

Sleepy Tots.

Kraig,

You must have good neighbors.

Angel and kitties,

Yes, I took a peek at the hammocks. I can definitely make some. I can get scrap automotive fabric and parachute string at work.

I like cats too, UNLESS they try to get in the fridge in the shop!
241621.jpg

Not to worry, after the door was opened, the little sucker still had a beer in his paws!
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back