• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 12, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elamott

displayname
Earl LaMott
Marty:
I love your pic of your CCs. I redid mine a while back, but mine is a work horse so it doesn't look as good any more. I sure do like using it though. Another thing is that with this web sight everything can be fixed.
What a great gift for your dad.
Earl

I installed my new muffler from Charlie today and cut the grass. Seems quieter now and it fit perfect. Way better built than the original one.

Kraig, Thanks for the photos of the mower decks. Mine looks like the last 38" version. It's mounted on a 129 that I got used with a K321 engine. I measured across the blades, its 42". I cut a set of rear guage wheel brackets from an older PO deck and welded them on with newer rounded wheels, works perfect.

Been a long time gone , hi everyone , just bought a 1650 dual stick I heard the lift cylinder and power angle plow cylinders are the same any truth to this

Doug A., looks like your grandson is studying how to operate your Cub Cadet.
happy.gif
Great photo.
greenthumb.gif

Kraig- When he sits on it by himself he moves everything but the key. His Dad has a 129 and a 1250 at home he he gets practise. I imagine my Dad's 122 I'm going to redo this winter will go to him someday.

Doug, Wow, that will be 4 generations of Cub Cadet owners!
happy.gif

What vendor is everyone using for the serial tag drive rivets?

Since it's slow Tuesday, LOL

A guy sends me his PTO wanting me to find out why it slips and chatters when he mows!
298120.jpg

I'm just a newbie to the CC Forum, but I've been loving my 109 since 1973. Lately I have been breaking drive shaft roll pins at the hub end. I replaced the hub and and shaft but wonder if I have some misalignment between the engine and hydro transmission too large for the flexible disc to absorb. I can't seem to find any spec. on the alignment and haven't a clue as to how to measure it anyway. Any suggestions?
Tom

Latest posts

Back